~ Chapter Nineteen: Confession ~

"If I cannot do great things, I can so small things in a great way." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Song: Through and Through - khai dream

It's been another month of training, tests, butterflies, spruce trees, and observation. This was your last week of helping the first years, the whole thing was only for a couple of days. You would go Tuesday, every two-three weeks depending on what All Might asks and needs.

After your little chat at the courtyard, you have felt very...different towards Tamaki. Nejire told you over and over again that you had a crush on him, that what you were feeling was normal.

Your chest tightens every time he laughed or smiled at you. Your cheeks felt as though they were filled with lava, and you felt weak to the knee. After many days of sleepless nights, you finally accepted them. You accepted the fact that you, Y/N L/N has a crush and is in love with Tamaki Amajiki.

You didn't try to deny the feeling, if you did, it would only cause more confusion. You talked a lot with Nejire and the girls from Class 1-A about how you wanted to confess to him. You were planning a confession more towards the last couple months of your third year. You really wanted to be sure about your feelings and pray that he would also return them.

You think he likes you, whenever you locked eyes with each other, you both looked away, but you always saw his ears and cheeks with a small red tint to them. Had to be something right?

You wanted this confession to be small and simple, not grand and over the top. Just simple enough to get the message through, small enough to where you knew people weren't going to watch you both. You decided the courtyard was the best place for it, not many people went there and if there were people, they would only stay for a while.

That was pretty much all you had planned so far, the place where you would confess. You wanted your words to be your own, so no scripts, no planning what you'd say. It will come to you; hit you like when you got a baseball straight to the face. Good times, but now your too scared to go to a baseball game.

"Okay, today's the day! I'm going to tell him, Midoriya!" You say, throwing a fist up.

Midoriya laughed, his green locks bouncing.

"I'll cheer for you from the classroom"

"Thanks, little Midori, I'm nervous though..."

"You'll be fine, he's perfect for you"

"I mean, when you have a crush on someone, it's nerve racking because you won't know if they like you back"

"I guess" he said, shrugging his shoulders

"You guess? Does Izuku Midoriya have a crush?"

"Wha! N-no!" He shouted, throwing his hands in all directions, his face getting really red.

"Is it Uraraka!?"

"Y/N!"

"Okay, okay!" You laughed, running ahead of Midoriya. He ran after you, both of you racing towards the gates of U.A.

You walked inside, dropping Midoriya off at his classroom. You waved to all his classmates, taking a quick moment to tease Bakugo. Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero told you that he, thee Bakugo, had a crush on you. Not a big, lovey-dovey crush, just a small one. Like when someone has a celebrity crush on their idol, those types of crushes that last a short while. He looked up to you, he enjoyed watching you fight and sweated the entire time you sat next to him. You loved teasing him, his reactions were absolutely priceless, Kaminari would show you an entire photo collage of his flushed and reddened face whenever you were there and teasing him.

You walked inside your class, your face heating up at the sight of Tamaki. He was so perfect in your eyes, you felt as though you could stare at them forever and get lost halfway into looking.

You sat at your desk, fanning your face taking in a deep breath as the teacher came inside. You took out your notebook, writing the rest of the notes you missed yesterday.

'I'll tell him after school'

You gathered your things, stuffing them in your backpack. You called your father, telling him about the entire confession and he flipped over. He was asking so many questions that it was hard to even keep up. You stopped him by just asking if he could pick up your things so you could confess without having a gigantic binder and backpack with you. He finally agreed and you walked outside, dropping your things in the back seat when he arrived.

"Thank you, papa,"

"Remember, I want to speak to that young man if you get together"

"PAPA! Don't jinx that possibility, and besides there's no knowing if he even likes me back"

"Still. If he does, he's going to have a lucky person standing by his side"

"Mm, thanks you for those words papa. Now I have to go, wish me luck!"

"Good luck flower, I'll be home crying that my child is now confessing to some boy"

"Oh, papa" you said, shaking your head side to side. You waved to him before jogging off to the courtyard.

When you got there, you straighten your clothes, trying to calm your nerves.

'Here it is, the moment that you have been waiting for. You'll be okay'

You heard footsteps behind you, and you turned around. You smiled as you saw Tamaki coming towards you, stopping three feet away. You took in a deep breath, starting to speak.

"I-I well- Okay, so...Tamaki Amajiki, I have always looked up to you. I also knew you were really strong, both physically and mentally. Despite your introverted self, you still focused on your dream of becoming a hero. When you became part of the Big 3, I was super happy for you and in the Sports Festival, I was trying to impress you and the teachers. I wanted to show them that I was as strong as you, Nejire and Mirio."

You looked into his eyes, stepping a bit closer.

"What I'm trying to say is, I l-like you. Screw that, I LOVE YOU TAMAKI AMAJIKI!" You shouted, wrapping your arms around him. You hid your face in his chest, your heart racing a top speed and your face the color of a tomato. You were scared to see his face; you were scared of what he was going to say...if he said anything at all.

All you felt were arms snaking around your neck, he was hugging you.

"I- I love you too, Y/N" he confessed,

He loved you back, he accepted your confession. You pulled away from the hug, grabbing his face, placing a kiss on his cheek. You went back to hugging him, repeating the same thing over and over.

"Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
THANK YOU!"

He was blushing so hard; he couldn't even get words out. He smiled softly, hugging you and putting his nose in your hair. He liked your scent, and you liked his, you fit in his arms perfectly. Everything came along, just right.