~ Chapter Twelve: Deku or Kacchan? ~

"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory." - Dr. Seuss

Song: cliché - mxmtoon

Today, your father drove you to school, he had a day off and wanted to save you the struggle of walking to U.A.

You made it to the gates of the school, opening the passenger door and stepping out. You grabbed your backpack, giving your father a wave.

"Thank you again papa!" You say, closing the door. You began walking away once he left the curb, walking inside the school with a satisfied sigh and smile. You took in the familiar scent of the school, walking through the massive crowd of first, second, and third years.

You were now one of those; a third year at U.A. You've been so fortunate to have been accepted and taught there. You were almost finished to completing step two of your goal.

You did the usual thing you started last year, going to see the new first years. This time you went to your locker first, leaving your backpack and heading inside to say hello to your friends before speeding off to Class 1-A.

On your way to Aizawa's classroom, you helped a couple kids find their way to class, finally stopping in front of the giant door you've grown so familiar to.

You pushed the door open, hearing all the chattering and whispers that were amongst the students. You recognized one specific student in the class; Katsuki Bakugo or Kacchan as you know him by. He had his foot atop of the desk, smirking as a blue-haired male continued to scold him. You internally cringed at the scene, wondering how he would be as a hero. He has a brash, rude, cocky attitude. Becoming a hero would mean having to make a full 360 on that.

"Hey! Are you in our class?" A red-haired boy asked. His hair was spiked upwards, his eyes matching with a small scar over his right eye. He came up to you, flashing a bright and toothy smile. You gave him one of your own, extending your hand out for him to shake.

"No, I'm not new. I'm actually a third year but I like to come and see who Aizawa's new student are! The names Y/N L/N!"

He took your hand, shaking it with a strong hold.

"Eijiro Kirishima, it's nice to meet you too!"

Your hands let go of each other's, resting at their sides. You glanced over at Bakugo, before walking towards him leaving Kirishima to walk back to his small group.

"Didn't think I'd see you here Kacchan, hello."
You say waving to him. He only scowled, giving you an irritated grunt.

"Of course, I would be here, I'm going to be the best hero here!"

"Just wait till you meet the Big 3" you muttered under your breath, he didn't hear you and you just patted his head.

'Woah, his hair is surprisingly soft'

"Get your disgusting hand off of me!" Bakugo shouted, swatting your hand away

You wanted to play and tease with him some more but homeroom for all classes and courses were about to begin so you had to leave soon. You talked a bit with some other students before hearing a very rememberable voice from the door.

You turned around to see the green hair, freckled boy to whom you walk home with all the time.

"LITTLE MIDORI!!" You shouted, sprinting towards him. You wrapped your arms around him, spinning him around and stuffing your face into his green hair. You pulled away from the hug, grabbing ahold of his shoulders staring straight into his emerald eyes.

"I never thought I would see you here!" You went to pull him back into a hug, him already preparing to lift his hands to hug back. You stopped and pulled away.