"At that time, I was eighteen years old, but I have been living in the hospital since I was eleven years old. When the other children go to school, I have to shave my hair and start chemotherapy.

Chemotherapy is too weak. I can only watch them play from afar. I can't go there. My adoptive parents spent money on me to treat them, and I also have to work hard to live.

The voice was a little choked, and Mo Zhiyang didn't cry loudly. He just hugged his knee and slowly talked to the system.

"When I was a child, the doctor and adoptive parents kept lying to me that I could be fine next year and next year. Later, I knew that I couldn't get better. I could only rely on chemotherapy to slowly delay. I was congenital leukemia, and my bone marrow transplant was still rejected and could not be treated. At the age of sixteen, my adoptive parents and family couldn't support me and left me in the hospital.

The New Year's bell rang. There were not many nurses on duty in the hospital. It was strangely cold. On that day, after their hospital paid the bill, they did not appear again.

I don't blame him. Thanks to them, I can live to this day. I am very grateful to them.

But I hate my biological parents. Why did they give birth to me and why did they make me suffer so much? Every chemotherapy, I feel like I'm scraping my bones. Every moment seems to die. Why do they harm the next generation when they know they are sick?

Finally, he left me at the door of the welfare home. They knew that it would be inherited. At that time, I thought, I would never do this in the future. I don't want my child to experience these pains. I'd rather he was born."

The system didn't know how to comfort it for a while.

"The world is so beautiful that I have been living desperately because it is worth it. I'm lucky to bind the system. Will my child have a second system?"

If this happens to your own child again, you will definitely collapse.

But he likes green tea so much that he has always wanted a child since Qi Guanyan. If he kills it quietly, it is unfair to him.

"Actually, I don't think Bo Siyu will let this kind of thing happen. Although this guy is a sex critic and green tea, he has a responsibility. He loves you."

The system feels that the current host needs a little dependence, but it can't be given by itself.

Mo Zhiyang was hoarse, "Are you praising him or scolding him?"

"Your unfortunate body is dead. Now you are Omega and a brand-new body. This kind of thing will not happen. Don't worry."

That's right, this is undoubtedly a psychological shadow for the host. If you can overcome it, forget it. If you can't overcome it, you should urge him to kill the child as soon as possible.

Otherwise, it's not good for your health to get rid of the month.

"Have you seen Mo Zhiyang?" Bo Siyu looked for the whole dormitory building, but there was no one. Then he went to the teaching building and finally turned the whole school through, but there was still no one.

The mobile phone was also turned off directly, as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. I don't know what happened, and the person disappeared.

I couldn't find it, so I had to inform Admiral Li first and ask him to look for it.

The little fat man was a day student. He was going out to school in the morning, but as soon as he opened the door, he saw Mo Zhiyang sleeping at his doorstep. He was so scared that he quickly shouted, "What are you doing here?"