The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (6)

Her whole weight was pressed up and she kept crushing. How could her fingers not hurt? Mo Zhiyang frowned, but he still did not resist.

The system suddenly prayed: I hope people are fine and don't die in front of me.

But this prayer is for the queen. I have never seen it. After a person can beat the host, the ending is not bad.

"Last, I will see the Empress!" Commander He appeared in time. He just heard that the door of Weiyang Palace was messy, so he came over and had a look.

Unexpectedly, when I saw the child being bullied, he came up in two steps to salute.

The queen Xingyan swept over the commander and didn't pay much attention to it: "How dare this thief dare to commit murder outside Weiyang Palace with an arrow?"

"Queen, he is the bodyguard beside the emperor. No one has the right to deal with it except your majesty."

Hearing this, Tang Wanwan also knew that she could not make Your Majesty unhappy. She pretended to step back inadvertently and let go of his hand: "In that case, let it be handled by Your Majesty."

With that, he ordered to let the man go, and he didn't care about the mess. He went back to the palace first.

"Is the child all right?" Commander He quickly helped the person up, but his right hand was red and purple, his four fingers were swollen, and there was faint blood oozing. It could be seen how much he stepped on: "Why is that?"

Mo Zhiyang's right hand was trembling, but his left hand still refused to put down the bow. Although it hurts, he still replied with a smile, "The Empress appreciated it."

"You melon baby is really. I'll take you to the medicine!" Commander He's heart hurts so much. How painful it is. This hand is so scared that he will raise it well.

Before Mo Zhiyang left, he turned his head and looked at the prominent Weiyang Palace. His beautiful peach blossom eyes narrowed and showed a simple smile.

Take someone back to take medicine or something, and wrap your hands firmly. Then you stop: "You will have a good rest these days. I'll be on duty at night, okay?"

"Oh." Mo Zhiyang looked at his right hand wrapped in a bear's paw and shook it in front of him. It hurts but didn't need to cry. He would make her more painful.

After nightfall, Mo Zhiyang went back disobediently or went on duty. As a conscientious little dark guard, how could he ask for leave because of this minor injury?

The system doesn't think so. This host must make trouble. Don't ask. Just ask is understanding.

The first night was nothing serious. Just after the third watch of the second night, Mo Zhiyang stood high and heard two cuckoos calling and raised his smile. His injured right hand was placed in the palm of his left hand and his left hand was pinched hard. It was originally a great pain with ten fingers, but he had no expression. He turned around and jumped towards the source of the sound.

After a while, the emperor saw a familiar figure appear and waved to him.

Mo Zhiyang held the bow in his left hand and carried the arrow basket behind him. He jumped down and ran quickly to him. The two were still laughing and calling only, "Your Majesty."

This sentence of your majesty actually made people's hearts full of spring. Qi Guanyan sighed. Sure enough, he didn't see him last night and he slept unsteadily: "Are you there these days?"

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang raised his head slightly, and the peach blossom eyes bumped into his eyes. He was a little shy for no reason and scratched his head with his right hand unnaturally.