Best Actor's double lover (37)

This is also a problem that Shen Changliu has been worried about. Yangyang is shy and simple. He is really not suitable for the entertainment industry, but when he is with himself, he can't help getting involved.

"It's okay." Mo Zhiyang picked up a piece of fish, removed the fish bone and put it in Shen Changliu's bowl: "Changliu is good for me."

It was just time to stimulate and stimulate. The hatred value was accumulated enough, and Lu Lianglin was not far from death. Now it is the most important thing to comfort this dog man well: "Senior, don't worry, staying for me for a long time."

"That's good." Lu Lianglin nodded, glanced at Shen Changliu without trace, and suddenly asked, "Ayang, are you free tomorrow? Go to school with me?"

Seeing that Mo Zhiyang was about to agree, Shen Changliu suddenly moaned, covered his stomach and shoulders and began to tremble.

"What's wrong with you?" Mo Zhiyang was really shocked at first, but when he remembered the profession of this dog man, he immediately knew what was going on.

Shen Changliu bit his teeth and leaned on Yangyang's thin shoulder: "It hurts~~"

Unwitting Lu Lianglin was really scared by him. He put down his chopsticks and got up to help: "What's going on?"

"He has a stomachache." Mo Zhiyang put out his hand around his shoulder and felt a little guilty: "S senior, I'm sorry, I have to send the elder back first."

"It's okay." This man was so weak that Lu Lianglin looked at the man who was already sweating coldly.

Why is the dog man so heavy? Mo Zhiyang helped him to the car slowly walk to the side of the car. Fortunately, it was not far away, otherwise the small body would have to fall apart.

When I got to the car, I opened the back door and threw the person in first. My tone trembled, "I'll leave you a minute and I'll take you to the hospital right away."

With that, he went to pull his pocket and tried to take out the car keys.

At this time, Shen Changliu suddenly grabbed his wrist, pulled the person directly into the car, turned over and pressed him in the back seat of the car.

Mo Zhiyang was scared and lay dullly in the back seat of the car. His feet below his knee were still shaking outside. He was scared that he purely thought that Shen Changliu would act until he came home.

Therefore, when Lu Lianglin came to help just now, he was afraid that something was wrong and deliberately helped him out. Unexpectedly, he showed his feet here.

Tesla's back seat is spacious. Shen Changliu sat across Yangyang's waist, supported it with his knees, bent down, and pressed people under him. The sharp Danfeng eyes were aggressive.

"I'll keep you for a long time?" Mo Zhiyang stayed, and Peach Blossom Eye earned a lot to look at him.

Shen Changliu narrowed his eyes slightly and exuded an aggressive atmosphere all over him. Obviously, he suppressed people under him strongly, but said in an extremely gentle tone: "Yangyang~"

The hoarse and sexy voice penetrated into Mo Zhiyang's ears and had to admit that his waist was weak, but as a white lotus flower with professional ethics, there was still work that had not been completed, so he nervously asked, "Long stay, your stomach?"

"The thought of you going out with him not only hurts my stomach but also my heartache!" Shen Changliu held the man firmly in his arms and rubbed the tip of his nose against him.

Now the fool knew that he had been cheated. Mo Zhiyang began to struggle and pushed him away with his hand: "Get up, get up!"

"Yangyang, Yangyang!" Shen Changliu grabbed his wrist and pressed his hand on the top of his head, which made people unable to move: "Yangyang!"

"You lied to me and you lied to me." Mo Zhiyang lost his temper. He no longer looked at him and pouted slightly angrily. This is not losing his temper, but simply seduction.

Even if the white lotus loses your temper, you can't stop.