The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (21+22) part 1

Both of them are on the right and can't run away. It's with this that Qi Guanyan took an inch and held him in his arms. He was dishonest with his hand: "I think Yangyang is very good."

"No, here!" Mo Zhiyang had to let go of his hand holding the reins and grabbed his hand that made trouble in his clothes: "No way here. I'm so ashamed!"

This is outdoors. The horse has run into the woods, because it is late autumn. The vegetation is withered, and the yellow leaves hang on the ground. As the horse's hoofs are trampled on, the dead grass is trampled out of a trace.

The bird in the tree sings a few times from time to time when it is a child, and the caller is so ashamed.

"No, you have no joke. You must teach Yangyang horseback." Qi Guanyan was shameless. He pressed the man down and asked him to hug the horse's neck. He coaxed him gently and said, "Good boy."

"Your Majesty, really don't~" Seeing that he couldn't stop it, Mo Zhiyang had to act coquettish and begged for mercy. This kind of thing is still thin-skinned. How can it be compared with Big Golden Retriever? He is shameless.

But in this kind of thing, Qi Guanyan likes to toss around, slowly put people down, keep close to each other, and slowly contact each other at a negative distance: "No, good boy, Yang, I'll teach you how to ride horses."

With that, she actually clipped the horse's stomach and the moon was obedient. Sa Yazi ran: "Yangyang grabbed the reins."

The horse runs fast and doesn't need any other movements at all. It's labor-saving to enter deeply.

Mo Zhiyang couldn't stand it. He loosened the reins and put his arms around the horse's neck.

This is not riding a horse, but obviously riding me!

Seeing that Qi Guanyan couldn't stand Qi's hoofs, he held him around in his arms, so that he could hold his waist conveniently, and then slowly swallowed it. After that, he pulled the reins: "Drive."

I will definitely die, absolutely!

Mo Zhiyang raised his neck, his hands were too soft to hold him, and his left foot could not hold his waist. He drooped weakly, and his delicate skin slipped over the horse's thick and short hair, which made people tremble.

Because the horse's back is bumpy, the rhythm is in Qi Guanyan's hands. It should be slow and fast.

"Yangyang, the birds in the sky and white clouds, and the flowers and plants on the ground are looking at you." Qi Guanyan found that the more he said these words, the tighter he became. He deliberately slowed down: "Will the moon cover annoy you? Look, the horse's back is wet."

Bastard! Rogue!

Mo Zhiyang's teeth itch, but the pleasure surged one after another, making people have to cling to him and seek a little gasp, but this guy is very bad, tossing people around quickly and slowly.

I'll go out in the afternoon and come back in the evening.

Half of the people came back and took two steps to lead the horse, but I felt that something was wrong. Why did the little dark guard faint?

Qi Guanyan turned over and dismounted. The people in his arms held him tightly and pressed his spring face on his chest: "Go and prepare water to bathe, and wash the moon."

Half of the time, he was stunned and suddenly remembered something. His face blushed, like a Guan Gong, scratching his head: Ah, this? You'd better wash the horse yourself.