The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (26)

Forget it, just pretend that the task has not been completed.

Mo Zhiyang scratched his head. Ji Ai asked and blushed, "Then are we going to worship?"

"Just worship you and me, not heaven and earth."

"Oh? Why don't you worship heaven and earth and not Gaotang?" Mo Zhiyang is a little strange. This is the normal process.

Qi Guanyan did not answer. He took out the Xipa that had been prepared for a long time. He squeezed the two ends of Xipa with both hands and covered his head with his own hands: "Yangyang, you are the only one who can make me bow my head in the world."

So heaven and earth are nothing. It's not worth kneeling down.

So I'm your father?

Shake his head and quickly throw out these strange ideas. Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand and held his wrist. He was a little unaccustomed to being covered. He had to rely on him to determine the direction and did not forget to fight for some benefits for himself: "Then you have to eat delicious food for me."

"Eat a lot." Qi Guanyan slowly pulled the person and walked to the middle. He only saw that the room was full of red candles and looked at it with joy.

"Yangyang, you and I worship." Qi Guanyan said, putting people in place and standing opposite him, not far away, only one meter away.

Hearing what he said, Mo Zhiyang lifted his robe and knelt down. For the first time, he was wearing such a wide-sleeved robe, he was a little unaccustomed and knelt on his knees.

Because it was a hood, he could still see some. Qi Guanyan's clothes were piled up in front of him, and he also knelt down.

"Go to heaven and earth, I, Qi Guanyan." I'm Mo Zhiyang."

"I wish I would be safe and happy with this."

"One kowtow: tie your hair as your husband, and you have no doubt about your love."

The sound in the room swung away, and the cold wind came in through the cracks in the window door, blew the red gauze account, floating like guests all over the room, congratulations for both of you.

"Second kowtowing: try to love Chunhua, don't forget when you are happy."

The snow outside the house stopped, and the earth was white and clean, but the joy in the room could not be covered, a warm couple of newcomers.

"Three kowtows: Husband and husband are of the same heart, inseparable from life and death."

After three kowtows, Mo Zhiyang was lifted up. He pulled off the veill and saw Qi Guanyan's forehead red. He stretched out his right index finger and tapped the place: "Why is it red?"

Just so excited, Qi Guanyan kowtowed and was a little heavy. He took his hand and smiled, "Duck it heavily. The immortals and demons on the ground all know that you and I are getting married. This is a good thing."

After listening to it, Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing out loudly. Peach blossom eyes were shining: "Nonsense."

How could there be such a saying?

"What's nonsense?" Qi Guanyan took his hand. The two of them were dressed in red. The shadow was pulled by the candlelight and slowly walked to the bed: "Yangyang should know that you have nothing to say."

Again, Mo Zhiyang has been immune for a long time. If you want to say this in bed, it won't count. If you say it under the bed, it's still a little credible.