The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (9+10) part 2

These Mo Zhiyang were completely relieved and felt that the dog emperor was talking nonsense. Then he said it several times last night for the last time, ohtui!

Forget it, no matter what you want to go to bed.

After sleeping all day yesterday, Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and it was not dawn, but he was not sleepy. He gently lifted the quilt and made sure that he had not disturbed the people around him, and jumped out of bed.

He quickly looked for the clothes barefoot, put on his clothes and shoes, and didn't even tie his hair. He took his feet away with light kung fu and picked up the bow and arrow basket put aside.

Not long after the person left, Qi Guanyan suddenly opened his eyes and sat up empty around him: "Five points high!"

"Your Majesty!" Gao Wufen sat by the door outside and suddenly heard a sound and rolled in: "See Your Majesty!"

Qi Guanyan was a little angry. He opened the bed tent and stepped on it barefoot: "Where are you?"

"Yes I'm going to patrol." Gao Wufen knelt on the ground and trembled. No one knew how the child left.

Although he was a little unhappy, he was reluctant to lose his temper with the child. Qi Guanyan stretched out his foot slightly: "Take care of the washing." Anyway, I can't sleep either.

Mo Zhiyang really escaped from the magic cave. At the moment he left the bedroom, he felt alive. He had been in bed these two days and was not feeling well at all.

Sitting on the roof watching the sunrise, a meat bun in my left hand and a coke ring in my right hand, all came from the kitchen. There was a movement below. As soon as I looked down, I saw the emperor going to the court.

More than fifty people had to surround him out. The system sighed, "You said he went out so much and was worried that he would be killed."

"Sometimes, people around you stabbing the knife hurts the most." Mo Zhiyang chewed what was in his mouth, but he felt as if he had lost its taste.

The system paused. It shouldn't have been mentioned by itself. It changed the topic: "If this dog emperor is really a dog, it must be a golden retriever."

"Ole, you have grown up." Hearing this sentence, Mo Zhiyang leaned out and looked at it. The emperor was wearing a yellow court uniform, and the golden one was indeed a big golden retriever.

Seeing that the host was not thinking about the previous events, he was relieved and answered along his mouth, "That's not."

Qi Guanyan sat on the dragon chase, but he kept paying attention to the movement around him. He wanted to see if the child was nearby, but he didn't find out.

Seeing the emperor enter the Qinzheng Hall, Mo Zhiyang turned his head to Weiyang Palace. There were special guards there and nothing wrong. He had to see how Chen Boyan was doing.

The Great Emperor's Little Dark Guard (X)

But when I arrived at Weiyang Palace, I felt something was wrong. I stood on the roof of the side hall of Weiyang Palace and closed my eyes: "There are two more people. I breathe calmly and walk quickly. I am a master."

"Did Big Golden Retriever find Chen Boyan?"

Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes and glanced around: "This palace can quietly insert people in. Who else can be except the emperor? If the emperor already knows about this, we don't need to do anything else.

Tang Wanwan is already a dead man in his heart. His immoving now is likely to be due to the power of the Tang family in the previous dynasty. I underestimate the emperor. After all, how can a person who holds imperial power and controls the world be so simple?