1.28

Sure enough, as soon as this sentence came out, Mo Zhiyang did not move and let him hug him.

After all, the mat was not as good as the bed. Shen Chang stayed early. When he got up, Yang Yang was brushing his teeth and walked over and hugged him: "Are you going to class today?"

"Well." Mo Zhiyang spat out the foam in his mouth and told him, "Tonight is a teacher's birthday. Let's celebrate it. You can solve the dinner by yourself."

Shen Changliu was silent for a moment, pretending to inadvertently ask, "Is that Mr. Cheng going?"

"I don't know. I should go." After washing his face, Mo Zhiyang made breakfast. He didn't notice that Shen Chang stayed where he was and suddenly changed his face.

After Mo Zhiyang returned to school, the people in the school went crazy, especially those female teachers: "Mr. Mo, can you get me an autograph?"

"Let me ask for you." Mo Zhiyang is a little shy and doesn't seem to be used to being surrounded.

"Okay, okay." The teachers were very happy. In the evening, everyone went to eat Korean barbecue together, and Mo Zhiyang had been drunk all the time.

"I really can't drink it anymore, really." Mo Zhiyang pushed the beer in front of him, burped firmly, and felt a little stuffy: "I'll go out to blow the wind."

There are not many people in this place, and it is a little deserted outside. Mo Zhiyang is much more comfortable when the wind blows. He just walks to the entrance of the nearby alley and calms down for a while.

"I haven't seen you get drunk yet. Who are you lying to?" The system laughed at him.

Mo Zhiyang leaned against the wall, lit a cigarette for himself, and smoked slowly: "It's just too lazy to deal with it."

Watching the smoke merge with the mist at night, the late autumn wind blows over, making people more and more sober. The moon smiles crooked and looks so happy.

Mr. Cheng had something on his mind all night. That time on the stairs, he probably saw Shen Changliu. So they had been together for a long time?

But can Mr. Mo, a shy and simple person adapt to the entertainment industry?

Knowing that I shouldn't worry, I still couldn't help it. I got up in the store and took a look. When I found that someone hadn't come back, I got up to look for it for fear that I would get drunk.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the moon with empty eyes, slowly smoked, leaned against the wall at the mouth of the alley, and suddenly his hand was pulled directly into the dark alley.

Mr. Cheng came out and didn't see anyone worried. Looking left and right, he heard a kitten-like moan in the alley. He felt strange and walked over with light footsteps.

In the dark alley, you can only see one outline clearly, and the fiery cigarette butt is slowly burning.

Mo Zhiyang was pressed on the wall and kissed, but he did not resist. His right hand with smoke was put on Shen Changliu's shoulder and his left hand hooked around his neck.

Released his lips, Shen Changliu looked at the half-drunken Yangyang in front of him. At this time, his eyes were very different. His eyes were loose and blurred, and his ruddy lips were saliva, as if they were covered with honey.

Led against the wall, my chin raised slightly, and the thick gasp was accompanied by a gentle exhortation, unconsciously: "Uh ha~"

Mo Zhiyang was very clear about the current situation. He drooled and the throat knot rolled and was exposed to him.

After all, Shen Changliu kissed his lips, turned around his neck, and slowly bited down the neck until the collarbone, nostalgic in this area.

Mo Zhiyang raised his head cooperatively, put his head in his left hand, and sent it to his mouth with a cigarette in his right hand. He took a deep breath, and then slowly spit it out. Qingming eyes looked at the smoke in front of him, which was charming and confusing.

Mr. Cheng, who swept the corners of his eyes to the mouth of the alley, stood, but he didn't care.

Shen Changliu knew, but he didn't care. He declared sovereignty again.