Best Actor's double lover (41)

Business trip?

"Why did you go?" Shen Changliu is a little unhappy. Doesn't it mean that Yangyang is leaving him when he goes on a business trip? He asked again, "How many days?"

Mo Zhiyang scooped up a mouthful of porridge and pretended not to find anything wrong with him. As long as I didn't find it, you can't mess with me. Adhering to the mentality of pretending to be an idiot and not being fucked, he replied, "It should be three days when I'm back next Friday."

"Three days?!" At present, Shen Changliu's tone was stunned to say thirty years of feelings for three days, but he also seemed to feel wrong. He softed down and said, "Just three days?"

I don't care. I'm going to continue to pretend to be an idiot.

Mo Zhiyang nodded foolishly: "Yes, this is a friend of the principal. His school is also going to open a piano class, but there is no experience there, so I went there to help take care of it."

Shen Changliu suddenly felt that the porridge in his hand was not fragrant, so he put down the bowl and asked with discussion, "Can you not go?"

"No." Mo Zhiyang took a sip of porridge and saw that he still ate the remaining half bowl: "Why don't you eat it?"

Business trip = not seeing.

Shen Changliu couldn't see him. It was itchy like a cat in his heart, and he thought about it. As a result, it was still three days since I went there, and how could I eat it?

So he replied sullenly, "I have a bad appetite."

"Not good appetite? What's the matter? Is my stomach uncomfortable again?" Mo Zhiyang was also full. He took the opportunity to put down the bowl and wanted to rub his stomach.

The two sat face to face. Mo Zhiyang was only wearing his shirt and a pair of underwear. He sat cross-legged on the sofa, and Shen Changliu sat next to him with long legs beating.

Mo Zhiyang leaned over and wanted to rub his stomach. Unexpectedly, he pulled him into his arms and hugged him desperately: "Changliu, what's wrong with you?"

"I can't even eat at the thought of you going on a three-day business trip." What Shen Changliu said was true. He held people in his arms and couldn't wait to melt into his bones and blood. That's good and never be separated.

Mo Zhiyang's face was buried in his heart and said sullenly, "But I have to go. I promise the headmaster. It's not good to go back on my word."

"If you are on a business trip, I won't see you. If I can't see you, I can't eat. If I can't eat, my stomach hurts. Do you have the heart? I envy your principal so much that I can go on a business trip with you." Since she can't understand reason, Shen Changliu moved his feelings and gave full play to the advantages of green tea.

What's wrong with the tea in tea?

Is Shen Changliu sick again? Mo Zhiyang suddenly was silent and didn't say anything.

Suddenly lost his voice in his arms. Shen Changliu quickly let go of the person and saw that his eyes were red. He suddenly became anxious: "What's wrong with Yangyang?"

"I can't break my appointment, so I can only go." With that, Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hand pitifully, pulled the cuffs of his shirt, and made a small voice: "Just go for three days, okay? It's only three days."

After the green tea was defeated, Shen Changliu really couldn't say half a word in front of such Yangyang, so he had to nod pain: "Then three days, I'll pick you up in three days."

"Uh-huh!" Mo Zhiyang tilted his head and smiled at him. It was so cute.

Oh, that's it? Dog men play tricks on me, right? Teach you how to behave every minute.

Shen Changliu had no choice but to be angry with him. As long as his eyes turned red, he couldn't wait to take off the moon in the sky to make people happy.

I have to hold people in my arms, but there are policies and countermeasures, and I also have my own way to solve it.