1.15

"Enough are you!" Shen Changliu now feels that Su Bai's look of shame and anger is really disgusting.

Turning around and holding Yangyang, who was already trembling all over, in his arms, covered his ears with his hands, and didn't want him to hear what would happen next: "Su Bai, I warn you to leave my house, otherwise I don't know what will happen."

Su Bai was shocked. His eyes and tone were something he had never seen before, with a terrible chill.

At this moment, Su Bai realized that the gentleness could only smile at himself. Shen Changliu had disappeared, because the other person in his arms was his double before.

It's all because of him!

"Changliu..." Su Bai didn't understand why he was so heartless.

"Su Bai, I hope this is the last time I see you, otherwise... do you think I really had such a good temper before?" Shen Changliu used to tolerate it because he liked it, but now he doesn't like it. Why should he put up with it? All the love left behind him feels that Yangyang is not enough.

"Mo Zhiyang, he can do this to me now, and will do the same to you after another person who looks like you appears." After saying that, Su Bai left and went out like this.

He didn't give up. He couldn't admit that he was not as good as Mo Zhiyang.

Hearing this, Mo Zhiyang looked up at Shen Changliu, looked into his eyes and asked, "Can you?"

"No." Shen Changliu bent down and kissed his soft lips: "I only love you all my life."

But when Mo Zhiyang was not very happy to hear this sentence, his eyes suddenly turned red, and his peach blossom eyes seemed to stick to rouge, which was red: "You also told me before that you only love Su Bai, right?"

Shen Changliu was stunned. It turned out that all his words before were engraved on his heart like knives. How could he be so asshole? He hurt him before, but now he keeps saying that he loves him.

Holding people tightly and hugging them to death, Shen Changliu solemnly said, "Yangyang, I hope you can give me a chance, and I will prove my loyalty for the rest of my life."

Mo Zhiyang was firmly held tightly, his face was buried in his chest, and he answered weakly, "Uh-huh."

This noise was a little late. He had to record it tomorrow. After the two of them finished washing, Mo Zhiyang wanted to go to the guest room to sleep, but he was pulled in.

"Where are you going?" Shen Changliu grabbed his arm and didn't know why.

Mo Zhiyang was a little strange. He blinked and looked at him inexplicably: "I'll go to the guest room to rest."

Although they had been doing it before, Shen Changliu never let Mo Zhiyang go to the bedroom to sleep for one night. After that, he went to the guest room to sleep.

Shen Changliu smiled bitterly. He was really an asshole before. Suddenly, he bent down and picked up the person horizontally and walked to the bedroom: "How can I go to the guest room to sleep? I think I will stick to you all the time."

"Be careful!" Mo Zhiyang was picked up and put his arms around his neck in panic.

That night, Mo Zhiyang slept very uncomfortable. That Shen Changliu was really...

Holding himself in his arms all night like a doll, he will wake up when he turns over, and then holds himself tighter for fear that people will fly away with wings.

Finally, at dawn, he quickly got up in the name of making breakfast before he was able to leave the embrace of the simple man.

"Shen Changliu feels very insecure." Mo Zhiyang is thinking.

I have been using the previous things these days to arouse his guilt and make him feel more affectionate. As a result, this simplicity is becoming more and more insecure.