5.14

Without saying anything, Mo Zhiyang was also worried and held his face and his hands trembled slightly.

This uneasiness was also passed on to Bo Siyu. I don't understand why he resisted this matter so much, but his fear was also real.

He sighed slightly and nodded, "If Yangyang doesn't want to give birth, then don't give birth. Anyway, I haven't marked you yet, and I won't get pregnant so soon."

Bo Siyu also thought about marking this matter, just wanting to wait for the wedding day.

After coaxing people to fall asleep, Bo Siyu held the person in his arms and was distracted: Why did Yangyang resist having children so much?

Mo Zhiyang got up early, but when he turned his head, he disappeared again.

He seems to say something. There is a place where spies are found and so on. He has to deal with it.

Get up, brush your teeth, wash your face and change clothes, and sit in a chair and put on shoes. Mo Zhiyang suddenly remembered one thing: "How did you do yesterday?"

"Are you teaching me to do things?" After the system spoke, he was cowardly in seconds, "Well, it has been done. Those people have received the message. It must be no problem."

"That's fine!" Mo Zhiyang looked at his shoes with satisfaction. Today, he is wearing thick hard-sole shoes, and it must hurt to kick people.

It was calm all morning, but Mo Zhiyang knew that everything hadn't started yet. During the lunch break, he got up and walked out.

Turn left and walk to the toilet at the end of the corridor.

Approach the toilet and specially carry the grid in the middle.

"Quick, come on!"

There are three people who have been following Mo Zhiyang closely, one for a gosel and the other two, lifting a bucket of water and slowly approaching the toilet.

After looking at another person, he suddenly lifted the bucket and was about to pour it in.

At this moment, the door of the toilet compartment opened, and Mo Zhiyang looked at them with a smile, when they didn't react.

As soon as he raised his foot, he kicked the beta's stomach directly in the bucket, kicking people far away, and pouring water on himself.

Another beta was stunned for a moment and turned around and wanted to run. He still remembered that this guy was called a milk bully.

As a result, he turned around and took only one step. The back collar was grabbed. He looked back stiffly and found that he looked at himself with a smile, and wentose bumps in an instant.

"Where are you going?" With that, Mo Zhiyang pulled people on him, raised his foot to his back and kicked him far away.

When the outdoor outdoors heard the sound, he thought something had happened. As soon as he came in, he found that both companions had been knocked down and turned his head in horror and ran away.

This run bumped head-on with the grade director who went to the toilet, which made a big noise.

All four people were called to the teaching room. In addition to the grade director, there were also the dean and head teacher, which quite meant to be reviewed by the three divisions.

"Mo Zhiyang, why did you hit your classmates?" The dean is an alpha in his forties. He is cold-faced. The other two dean is sitting aside and dare not speak.

"I..." As soon as a word of me came out, Mo Zhiyang's eyes turned red in an instant, and his voice began to choke. It took a long time to hold back a sentence, "They bullied me."