1.5

"Will I affect your star path? Will you be hidden by the company?" Speaking of this, Mo Zhiyang hugged him nervously: "Will you lose money?"

Shen Changliu couldn't laugh or cry. He became famous because of his acting skills rather than his appearance. Besides, his works were not bad for so many years, and the Grand Slam Best Actor was not a sage. Most fans would not take off their fans because they were single.

While coaxing people, the phone suddenly rang. Shen Changliu's face changed greatly when he saw the screen, and his eyes began to flash.

He pushed Mo Zhiyang away and went out to answer the phone. When he came back, Shen Chang was a little excited: "I have something to do. Have a good rest first."

Seeing people leave, Mo Zhiyang shrugged his shoulders as if nothing had happened. He went to the refrigerator to get an ice cream and ate while watching cats and mice.

When Shen Changliu received Su Bai, he didn't react much when he heard from the system.

Instead, I casually lit a cigarette and smoked it leisurely. There was no light on in the living room, and only by the moonlight could I see the smoke ethereal.

"So, what are you going to do?" The system looks at whether the host is tight or slow, and I guess it has figured out a way.

Mo Zhiyang sat cross-legged on the sofa, with one hand on the back of the sofa and mint cigarette in the other hand: "Shen Changliu has been disciplined like this by me, and Su Bai is late.

His arrival will not only not rekindle the old love between the two, but will break the image of the white moonlight in Shen Changliu's heart. How can I stand up if I break it first? I absolutely can't be whose double is."

In fact, Mo Zhiyang was very keen to find that someone was secretly taking pictures last night, but he did not stop him, but left a figure in order to lead Su Bai back to China.

If Su Bai doesn't come back, how can Shen Chang keep his heart clear?

At this time, Shen Changliu also received Su Bai at the airport. He thought he would be very excited and couldn't wait. He couldn't help holding people in his arms and telling the pain of these eight years of lovesickness.

But when he saw the strange and familiar figure appear in sight, he suddenly calmed down, and the heat in his heart suddenly went out.

"Long stay." Su Bai is wearing a white windbreaker, and his temperament is cold and noble. Compared with the thin teenager at the beginning, he is more mature and noble.

Shen Changliu smiled and moved into the seat by himself. "I'll ask my assistant to take you to the hotel."

The atmosphere in the car was very embarrassing. The two people who had reunited after a long separation were not warm-up. Maybe it was eight years old, which had worn out their familiarity.

"What is this?" Su Bai saw a small medicine bottle in the dark compartion of the driver's seat and found that it was stomach medicine.

Seeing this stomach medicine, Shen Chang inexplicably asked Shen Chang to think about Mo Zhiyang: I put stomach medicine in your car. Remember to eat yourself.

"I have a stomachache, so I will prepare stomach medicine." The reason why Shen Changliu got a stomachache was that eight years ago, Su Bai silently left him abroad.

After that day, he was depressed for a long time. He drank all the time and ruined his stomach. Later, he couldn't touch it at all.

Su Bai didn't ask much and answered faintly, "Uh-huh." Then put the medicine back, no care, no other words.

The long-distance flight did not reduce his anger. He had been angry with betrayal, so he didn't want to be too enthusiastic.

After delivering the person to the hotel, it was past one o'clock in the morning. Shen Changliu just wanted to untie his seat belt.

Su Bai stopped: "I'll live at your house."