3.6+7. [part 3]

Zong took the opportunity to sit by the bed and held his hand back: "Is everything okay?"

"After I coaxed Xiaoran to take a nap this afternoon, I took a shower. As soon as I opened the door, I found a strange woman walking past the door, but in that direction, except for your study, was Xiaoran's room.

I'm a little anxious. I quickly went to check Xiaoran's safety. He's okay, but I don't think it's an accident." Mo Zhiyang was thinking that if it was an external reason, it was okay, but if there was an internal problem, it would be different.

Hearing this, Tan Zong was not surprised, but sneered: "It seems that it's almost done."

"What do you mean?" Mo Zhiyang was a little confused. He gathered up the blanket on his body. It seemed that he had a lot of things he hadn't told him.

"Actually, there are other reasons why I promised Xiaoran to go to the amusement park except for his birthday present." Tan Zong said and squeezed his hand: "I'll tell you, don't be angry."

When he was angry, Mo Zhiyang stared at him and said, "Speak quickly."

"I have contacted the military for a long time. When will it end if it goes on like this? So as soon as I returned to China, I contacted them and wanted to catch them all.

Tan Zong thought about this for a long time. Only by cutting grass and rooting can he continue to explain once and for all, "So, I took Xiaoran to the amusement park not only to satisfy his wishes, but also to make that organization show its feet.

They are extremely mysterious and erratic. Only by taking this opportunity can they get some evidence and find some of their information.

At that time, Zhuo Shen was actually arranged around. I know this. Our contract was a year, and this was also the time given there. We need to eliminate that organization within a year.

"So, from the beginning when you looked for a bodyguard in the arena in a high-profile way, not only to protect Xiaoran, but also to attract that organization?" Mo Zhiyang understood this.

Seeing that he was thinking, Tan Zong became a little nervous: "Will you be angry with me? Are you angry that I have been hiding it from you for so long?"

In fact, I didn't mean to do it. After all, I didn't have a score at that time. I didn't dare to tell him until I really found out.

"There's nothing to be angry about." Mo Zhiyang pulled back his hand and felt that Tan Zong had done the right thing. This is the best way to do it once and for all.

And it seems that he is well-planned. From this matter, this person is smart. Why does he look simple when facing himself?

Seeing that he was really not angry, Tan Zong was relieved and continued to explain, "Now the military has found some clues and has also pried open a cut.

If nothing unexpected happens, it won't take a year to catch them all.

Mo Zhiyang didn't doubt it, but after saying so much, he didn't say who the woman was: "Well, who was the woman I saw this afternoon?"

"Veterous?" Tan Zong couldn't help flirting with him.

"Ser seriously!" Mo Zhiyang gave him a white look: "I just want to know if this woman is dangerous. If it is dangerous, Xiaoran will sleep with me in the future."

Tan Zong didn't know how to explain it. He said vaguely: "She's not what you think. Her identity may not even be sure about Zhuo Shen."

"Then didn't you put a time bomb at home? What about Xiaoran?" Mo Zhiyang is a little angry. What if she is by her hands?

"Listen to me." Tan Zong leaned over and muttered in his ear.

Mo Zhiyang's face changed from anger to joy. He looked at him incredulously and looked shocked: "Really or not? He, is he really? Then he, then he really?

"Really." Knowing that he was in this reaction, Tan Zong couldn't help stretching out his hand and pinching the tip of his nose: "It's true, so don't worry, okay?"

After hearing what he said, Mo Zhiyang had no worries and nodded: "If the head of that organization knew about it, would he not be pissed off? No, maybe I regret it alive."

Mo Zhiyang was still immersed in shock and didn't notice Tan Zong's gradual approach.

As a result, he noticed a call on the cheek. As soon as he turned his head and nose rubbed against his lips, and his face turned red with a brush, trying to push the person away: "You, stay away."

"No." Tan Zong took the opportunity to clamp his wrist and asked, "Would you like to kiss or touch your ears?"

Just don't want him to succeed, Mo Zhiyang insisted, "Kin kiss."

Tan Zong also respected his choice. He threw people directly on the bed, leaned over and kissed his lips, but did not touch his ears. He would ask him to touch his ears step by step.

Mo Zhiyang was kissed by him and was so easy to breathe freely. The guy put his hand into his clothes and heard him ask, "Are you taking off your clothes or touching your ears?"

This is obviously a hooligan. Mo Zhiyang's moist eyes stared at him at this time, but there was no deterrent: "You, don't go too far."

"Will you take off your clothes or touch your ears?" Tan Zong didn't care, but his hands lingered around his waist.