5.7

Damn, this vicious supporting actor has extremely high combat effectiveness, but if it goes on like this, I'm afraid that he will be cheated. Mo Zhiyang came out to mediate: "This is the library. Don't make a noise."

Seeing his moment, Bai Rong said secretly that it was not good. After all, he had suffered losses in his hands before, and I heard that this differentiated into Omega, which was still creamy candy-flavored. He wanted to fight quickly and decisively: "I'll wash it clean. I'm sorry."

At this time, Mo Zhiyang smelled a smell of pine. As expected, he turned his head and saw Xiao Yi come in. He was a little surprised: I thought the smell of slag attack should be bleach.

"What's going on? Arong." As soon as Xiao Yi came over, he indiscriminately protected people behind him and looked at Mo Zhiyang and Zhao Chucheng warily: "Did you bully him?"

Zhao Chucheng snorted softly, not because he was an alpha. "I'm not interested in bullying him. He stained my clothes and asked for compensation. Isn't that too much?"

"Brother Xiao~ I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I was reviewing, but the pen couldn't produce ink. I threw it off and..." The more Bai Rong said, the more wronged he became. He said his mistakes so pitifully.

After scanning for a week, they all watched the fun. There was a fragrant smell of strawberry milk candy on the tip of their noses. They turned around the smell and saw that it was him.

It has also been divided into Omega. The taste of strawberry cream candy is really sweet, but Xiao Yi didn't give face. Look at this situation, it's this guy who provoked Arong: "You are haunted. Wherever Rong is bullied, there is you."

"Huh?" Why does this sentence sound so disgusting?

Mo Zhiyang's mouth was flat, his big eyes were red, and his voice was vapor: "Can you stop making trouble so unreasonable? He came here to review. Am I here to bully him?"

At the end, he lowered his head slightly, then raised his head quickly, blinked the vapor of his eyes, rubbed his eyes on the back of his hand, and looked at him proudly.

This appearance, pretending to be strong, not only conforms to the character setting, but also pitiful and pitiful compared with Bai Rong.

Sometimes pretending to be strong can achieve more results than being pitiful.

This sentence is also called Xiao Yi's words. Indeed, anyone can come to the library, feel the trembling of the people behind him, and unwilling to be outdone: "As long as you are here, there must be nothing good."

Release the smell of alpha, which makes many Omegas feel uncomfortable at the scene.

Even Zhao Chucheng couldn't listen to this sentence. He suddenly pulled the man over and protected him: "Xiao Yi, you'd better speak more clearly. He came here and said only one sentence: This is the library, don't make noise. It's not aimed at anyone, but you will only be deceived by this scheming bitch. It's really humiliating to alpha."

Mo Zhiyang grabbed the backing hem of his clothes and sobbed gently.

"You." The power of the Zhao family needs to be considered.

At this time, the administrator came to relieve the problem: "What's going on here? This is the library, not the basketball court.

"The money for this dress is for you and your one as a coffin book." Zhao Chucheng pulled Mo Zhiyang and turned his head away with his chin raised.

After reading this scene, Yang Ziping also felt a little diaphragmatic and walked to Xiao Yi: "Mo Zhiyang really didn't do anything just now, and he wanted to stop it."