Best Actor's double lover (55)

For some reason, Shen Changliu is now like a hairy boy.

As soon as this was said, everyone laughed. Mo Zhiyang couldn't help laughing. He didn't do it well before, but now he suddenly becomes shy.

Finally, the ring was put on. Shen Changliu couldn't hide his excitement. He stood up, half teasing and half serious, "I will definitely be a good man from three virtues and four virtues in the future."

Sure enough, this sentence caused bursts of laughter, but only Shen Changliu knew how serious this sentence was.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the ring in his hand, which was extremely in line with his hand. He couldn't help pounced into his arms and closed his calm eyes.

Today, everyone lamented that Shen Changliu actually withdrew from the entertainment industry. The next day, the news of the engagement of the young master of Shen's group broke out and changed his identity and published it in the newspaper.

Now everyone understands that they don't act because they have to go back to inherit tens of billions of property.

The wedding was scheduled in Ireland, and Shen Changliu chose it himself, because Ireland could not divorce, or the divorce conditions were very harsh, and the wedding was not big, but some people with high status were invited.

"For the first time in my life, I was so nervous." Shen Changliu held Yangyang's hand tightly, and the palms of his hands were sweating. For some reason, his heart fluttered and he felt like a stupid young man.

Mo Zhiyang wanted to laugh a little: "It's almost going into the church. What are you nervous about? Do you want to repent from marriage?"

"No way, I'm just nervous and happy." That mood is indescribable. Shen Changliu doesn't know how to explain it.

The two of them held each other's hands tightly and stepped into the church, which was very old, but they became young because of such a festive atmosphere.

White flowers are decorated everywhere, even the red carpet on the ground is covered with white petals, and the rows on the left and right sides are full of people. Everyone is full of happy smiles. Everything looks so beautiful.

The two walked into the church hand in hand. At this moment of symphony in their ears, Shen Changliu suddenly felt a little unreal. The feeling of happiness was tightly grasped in his hand, which was so beautiful.

He is finally qualified to be with Yangyang all his life.

When exchanging rings, an uninvited guest suddenly appeared: "Shen Changliu, you can't marry him!"

The unexpected episode made everyone look at the door. He was very similar to Mo Zhiyang. He was still wearing a white suit, which was similar to Mo Zhiyang's white suit.

Seeing him, Shen Changliu frowned: Didn't you get people abroad?

Mo Zhiyang directly covered Shen Changliu's eyes and said jealously, "Don't look at him. I'll solve it."

"But..." Shen Changliu's eyes were covered, but he was still worried that Su Bai would attack Yangyang.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the man at the door and comforted, "It's okay. Just do it. It's time to end."

Outside the church, two people of similar appearance and clothes were talking under the stairs of the church, looking at the flowers around them, everything was happy for their union, which was extremely ironic.

Su Bai didn't understand: "Why did it become like this?"

"You have been spoiled since you were a child. Take it for granted that others treat you well. Isn't the result normal?" Mo Zhiyang thought Su Bai was selfish and stupid.

Looking at his helpless expression, Mo Zhiyang didn't plan to let him go. He was aggressive: "All these years, you just regard Shen Changliu as a way out, a way out when you are tired of playing, can you?"