Best Actor's double lover (52)

In this case, I can only go home first, but Shen Changliu still pretended to call the police and waited for it to deal with it.

Mo Zhiyang was tired of acting this time. He was comforted by Shen Changliu and went back to bed first. As soon as he lay down, he fell asleep.

Hold someone in your arms and sleep with him, but you are thinking about other things in your mind. Originally, you still left your good neighbor. Beware of any variables, but now you don't need it.

The man in his arms hugged himself as if he were afraid that he was leaving. He gently pulled open the hair between his forehead, and his quiet sleepy face was very cute.

Sure enough, Yangyang is the best baby in the world.

When Mo Zhiyang woke up, he found that the person was missing and didn't bother to find him. This guy probably went to the aftermath, packed up and went to class.

When Shen Changliu got up early in the morning, he drove to the uninhabited villa by the sea. As soon as he got out of the car, a man greeted him: "Mr. Shen."

Seeing him, Shen Changliu's expression was not very good, and he frowned slightly: "What should you do if you pointed a gun at him last night and scared people?"

Naturally, he pointed to Mo Zhiyang. The burly man lowered his head: "I'm sorry, Mr. Shen."

After buttoning up his suit, Shen Changliu stepped into the door of the villa. The villa had been uninhabited for a long time, and the furniture was covered with white cloth. The coffee table in the living room was removed, and Lu Lianglin lay on the ground tied back.

It looks okay, at least panting, and he will stand still beside his face: "How's it going? Are you not dead?"

"You, it's against the law for you to do this!" Before Lu Lianglin could realize what was going on, he planned to ask Mo Zhiyang to see him off and move him to go with him by the way.

As a result, Shen Changliu actually came, and brought a lot of people with greatness, directly knocking himself unconscious and tied them up. Such banditry behavior is unheard of.

"Did Su Bai promise you that as long as you take Yangyang away from me, I will write you a letter of recommendation to let you enter the Ein Orchestra?" Shen Changliu squatted down and looked at Lu Lianglin's face. He was really disgusting.

Lu Lianglin didn't expect him to know, but now he can't admit it and categorically denied, "No, I really like Ayang."

In this way, he touched Shen Changliu's reverse scales, reached out to pick up his back collar, and pressed his face directly to the ground, which made people unable to move: "You deserve to like Yangyang? There was also a woman named Xiao Xian before, do you know?"

"Woo-woo." Lu Lianglin's whole face was pressed on the floor. He couldn't move, but he struggled to be tied up all over.

"She, I asked her gold owner to send her a yacht, and then tampered with her in the yacht. She was very happy to sail and hasn't fished it up yet, has it yet?"

Shen Changliu let go of his hand, stood up, took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his hand clean, as if he had touched something disgusting just now: "I have many ways to make a person disappear quietly in the world, and you..."

This time, Lu Lianglin did feel afraid. He didn't expect such a result. If he had known it, he would never have agreed to this kind of thing.

"I beg you, let me go. I dare not. I won't dare again!"

This man's voice was disgusting. Shen Changliu threw his handkerchief to the ground and ignored his plea for mercy.

Yangyang can only be mine. No one wants to take people away from me. If anyone is moved, they can't blame themselves.