Darkness Rising Part 1

(Sonic the Hedgehog, Prime Mobius)

This is the Planet Mobius. A peaceful world, filled with friendly mobians and humans alike. Such like Sonic the Hedgehog, the Fastest thing alive! Miles "Tails" Prower, the smartest fox there is! And Amy Rose, a sweet, but too-cheerful gal. However, not everyone was nice and friendly. Others are filled with hatred and vengeance, such as Dr. Eggman, Scourge the Hedgehog, or Metal Sonic. Right now, things are about to take a twist!

Tails was flying his Tornado, with the Chaos Emeralds with him

Tails was flying his Tornado, with the Chaos Emeralds with him. Sonic was fighting against his old enemy, Eggman, and told Tails to take the emeralds with him so the mad doctor won't take them. While he was flying his machine, he thinks about recent events, knowing that he hasn't seen the Freedom Fighters for years.

Tails: Wow. It's been awhile since I seen them. Bunnie, Antoine, Rotor, and Sally... Meh, I'm sure they're fine. Maybe I should visit them.

That's when The Tornado was glowing bright red and bright blue.

Tails: Huh? What's going on?

Electricity was coming around the Tornado and around Tails

Tails: What's happening?!

While Tails was trying to figure it out, The Tornado was glowing with electricity.

Tails: What th-?!

Before he could find out, he disappeared, with his Tornado.

(Transformers Prime, Jasper Nevada)

This is another universe where robots who transform into any vehicle live. Best part is... No one knows about them, except for the U.S. Government. There are two factors of them. The Autobots, that protect and serve freedom. And the Decepticons,  who conquer and crush anyone and anything that stands in their way. However, the enemy hasn't appeared for three years... Until now.

Right now, A Red Dodge Challenger was driving down the road of the desert

Right now, A Red Dodge Challenger was driving down the road of the desert. While there, he was talking to someone through his Com-Link.

"So there I am on the lookout when out of nowhere, these high beams light up my rearview and then it hits me. I'm illegally parked." Said the red car.