Icky Thoughts (Dreamnap)

Start from the beginning

Usually he would be bouncing off of the walls, clearly on a sugar high, and demanding more and more kissies and huggies and whatever form of affection he could get.

Time passed as they both simply basked in each other's presence as Dream's hands just travelled all over Sapnap's body, delighted in the way that Sapnap seemed to enjoy the way that Dream would simply stop and squeeze various parts of his body (in the most non-sexual way possible, obviously).

Even though he would like to let himself believe that Sapnap was all happy and dandy, he couldn't miss the way that Sapnap bit his lip anxiously a little bit, fiddling with the ends of his hoodie.

"What's wrong panda?"

Dream asked, using one of his hands to go and gently nudge Sapnap's cheek, barely missing the way that Sapnap just shook his head.

"How come panda bear?"

Dream wanted Sapnap to talk about it but if he didn't want to, then he couldn't really force him unless he wanted to deal with a whiny Sapnap for the rest of the day.

" 'm arms and t'ighs hurt.."

Sapnap slurred, throwing one of his arms into the air to try and get Dream to catch it, deeming the two seconds it has being held up by him alone too much.

"Awww baby, want Dada to put your favourite cream on it?"

The cream was one of Sapnap's favourite things to put on himself whenever he thought bad thoughts or was just unhappy in general.

His therapist had recommended that he associated something with comfort, preferably something he could easily access, so he went out and bought this one cream that smelt like chocolate. And it's been his favourite ever since.

Since he's been about 4-ish years clean now, he usually uses the cream to relive stress (Dream loves to give him massages at his request) it also helps with his body dysmorphia.

But of course, there were times where he would become hyperfixated on the marks permanently etched in his skin, and that's when he would need his two special things the most; Dream and the cream (see it's a perfect match, it even rhymes!)

"Yes pleaseeeee,"

Sapnap smiles as he hears Dream hum in response, only slightly disappointed when he heard the inevitable: "I need to get up panda,"

Sapnap rolled his eyes but at least let Dream go to the bathroom to get it, kicking his legs when he thought that Dream was taking quite too long to come back.

"Alright alright panda, I'm hereeee,"

Dream held the large-ish cylinder like container, cupping Sapnap's face with his other hand.

"Can Dada put lots or does panda only want a little bit?"

It was an important thing that Dream needed to know, if Sapnap wanted a lot of cream then it would be a bad day and Dream would need to love him up more, if Sapnap only wanted a normal amount, then it was just a regular sad impact, of course he needed to love him more but it wasn't as dire as the first one.

"Lots,"

Sapnap looked up at Dream through his lashes and blinked innocently, waiting for his next instruction, it wasn't like he was supposed to be making the decisions here...he was the little boy!

"Okay then panda bear, such a good boy for telling Dada,"

Sapnap stretched happily at the praise and wasn't disappointed as he was finally connected with his Dada again, Dream's legs being pushed to the side in some sort of '>' position from where he sat.

He pops open the lid and opens up his palm for one of Sapnap's arms, kissing the back of Sapnap's hand when he finally got it.

Carefully, he smoothed out the cream onto his fingers and began to gently slide it over some of the marks on Sapnap's skin, being careful over the deeper ones.

"Thank you Dada,"

Sapnap breathed out, head buried deep into the pillow he was laying on, a testament to how calm he was now.

"Don't worry honeybear, Dada will do this whenever you need panda,"

Dream kissed the middle of Sapnap's palm as he continued to lovingly rub the cream onto his arms, one after the other.

He did the middle of Sapnap's thighs but it was more shortlived considering there wasn't that many marks etched into there, but it was still nice for Sapnap.

"Do you feel better panda?"

Dream asks, patiently waiting for Sapnap to answer as he covers the container and links their hands together once again, thumb rubbing over the back of his hand.

"Maybeeeee,"

Sapnap giggled, loving how Dream huffed oh so fondly and began to giggle lightly.

"Yeah yeah, now make sure to get all comfyyyy panda, Dada's gonna cuddle with you,"

Dream smiled as he heard the sheets rustle as he knew that Sapnap was happily wiggling all over the bed, probably tucking himself into bed and waiting patiently for Dream to come back from the bathroom.

"Hurry upppppppp,"

Sapnap whined, only to be pleasantly surprised when Dream was already coming back to bed with a fond smile on his face.

"Shush little oneeee,"

Dream poked Sapnap's cheek as he climbed into bed, wrapping his arms around Sapnap's torso, pulling him closer so that they were chest to chest.

Word Count: 1432

yes i did in fact give up <33