💚Chapter Twenty Three💚

Start from the beginning

She looks at me she has teary eyes while tears slip my eyes.

Jordan : umm also i umm was pregnant with dejuane kid but he didn't believe it and killed it.

She bursted out crying I hugged her she hugged back while crying in my chest I pull her closer and rub her back.

Kobe : oh my god he killed ur baby.

We showered and got out we dried ourselves and did our hygiene and put on shorts and a hoodie I pick her up she wraps her legs around my waist and buried he head in my neck I went and sat down rubbing her back while she was still crying I really feel bad that dejuane killed her child that's wrong and all those things that happened to her is sad I kiss her cheek i lay against the head board the door is locked I put the blanket on us while still rubbing her back.

Jordan pov : I told Kobe half of what happened to me but not all yes I was pregnant and I then started having flashbacks.......

Flashback

Back in 2012 I was 16 when I found out I was pregnant I got ready and decided to go tell dejuane I told my step mom to drop me off she did and she said call me if u need anything then she left I took a deep breath and let it out I go inside and to his room he was on his phone he looked and smiled he came and kissed me I kissed back he locked the door I sit on his bed.

Young Jordan : Bae?
Young Dejuane : Yes baby?
Young Jordan : if I tell u this don't he mad pls.
Young Dejaune : okay it depends on what it is?
Young Jordan : I'm pregnant with our child.
Young Dejaune : WHAT! pregnant hell nah that's not my child.

Young Jordan : ur the only person who I done it with and ur the only person who took my virginity away baby I would never ever in my life cheat on u I love u to much baby.

Young Dee : ur lying I pulled out.

~he didn't pull out~

Young Dee : I'm to young I can't rase it.
Young Jordan : I'm 16 ur 17 how do u think I feel?
Young Dee : get an abortion.
Young Jordan : no keeping my baby.
Young Dee : GET A ABORTION JORDAN.
Young Jordan : Hell no.
Young Dee : I'm not okay with u.
Young Jordan : baby I want to have kids with u.

I get up and go to him I lay my head on his chest he pushes me on the floor he punches my stomach over and over again till the baby is dead I cried then he stopped and left me I get put and go yo the bathroom I lift my shirt up I look at the bruises I cried more I didn't feel the baby anymore I put my shirt down and lay on the bed he comes back.

Young Dee : I'm sorry I don't want a baby right now.
Young Jordan : my baby is dead because of u!

I turn the other side he sighed and went to play the game.

End of Flashback

I then cried in Kobe neck while remembering that I looked at Kobe he pulled me back down as I kept crying in his neck.

Kobe pov : I feel so bad for her I lift her head up.

Kobe : does anyone else know?
Jordan : No jus u he threatened me.

She lays her head on my chest again but i chuffed her face and kissed her lips she kissed back passionately something abt her lips makes me happy before u knew it we was making out nonstop I couldn't pull away from her nice baby lips there so soft and taste like cherries but I wanted to ask why she let me touch her  I pull way she looks confused.

Kobe : where u scared when I touched or laid hands on u?
Jordan : no because when u touched me I felt hella butterflies and safe idk why but I love you touching me I jus love it now cmere daddy.

I laugh and she sits on my laps like her whole ass is on my yk she kisses me i kiss back I grip her waist she giggles I smile while kissing her she grabs my face and pulls me into a very long passionate kiss I didn't pull away i instead pulled her into a deep kiss then we pull away I look at my phone and it's 2am in the morning she takes her hoodie off I take my hoodie off to I lay down she gets on top of me and lay down I wrap my arms around her tightly then she laid her head on my chest I kiss her forehead and slowly we drifted away.............

Comment and vote pls!

Words : 1670.

💜.