14-EVERYTHING IS WRONG

Devine's eyes slowly opened to see her father with morning messy hair but a bright smile on his face.

"What's so funny?" Devine asked her father curiously

"Nothing at all kiddo, come on let's brush our teeth"

"What about Alora?" Devine asks glancing at Alora who's still fast asleep

"We wouldn't want to wake her. She needs alot of rest"

"Okay"

Axel got out of bed quietly and lifted his daughter into his arms. The two quietly left the bedroom hoping for Alora not to be awoken. Little did they know Alora heard it all. Alora opened her eyes and took a stretch.

She got out of bed feeling alot better than usual despite her body still bruised up and her ribs healing. Her ankle on the other hand healed like magic.

Alora sneaked back into the guest room; preparing herself for the day. Taking a shower, brushed her teeth, moisturized her hair and changed into a floral dress that Lilith had bought for her.

She felt like sunshine; golden and warm. Maybe reading a story before bed helps, she thought to herself.

As she exited her bedroom she bumped into Axel and Devine who was already dressed for the day.

"I like your dress," Devine says with a wide grin on her face

Alora giggles at her compliment

"Why thank you, princess," Alora said booping Devine's nose with her pointer finger

"Iactuallywantedtotakeyououtforbreakfast" Axel says quickly

Alora's eyes widen trying to comprehend what Axel had said.

"I'm sorry I didn't get what you said," Alora said shrugging slightly

"I actually wanted to uhh"

Devine chuckles

"He wants to take us to breakfast!" Devine yelled out

"Take us out?" Alora questioned

"For breakfast" Axel added

"Are you sure? I can just make breakfast here. I wouldn't want to disturb your father and daughter time"

"You're not disturbing anything. I see him every day" Devine shrugged

Alora chuckles at Devine's words

"Okay fine but only for you Devine"

"Yay!" Devine says smiling

Axel's phone starts to ring disturbing the three.

"Excuse me for a second" Axel says walking past the two and quickly down the steps. Axel takes out his ringing phone and answers the call coming from Amira.

"Hello?" Axel answers the phone

"I'm coming over to the mansion today. There's alot we need to discuss especially the blogs knowing about the accident. I heard that-"

A loud knock at the front door disrupts the call.

"Hold on Amira"

"Axel! Wait-"

Axel lowers the phone and cautiously opens the door. The camera flashes nearly blind him. He quickly slams the door shut and returns to the call.

"What the f**k is going on Amira?!"

"That's what I was trying to tell you, Axel! The blogs fooled you! They got it all over the news! I don't know who leaked your address either but you need more security!"