PART --- 12 . 2

Author Pov

The next morning
In kitchen
You were preparing breakfast for you and Jin.

You were completely ready to go to his office.

You quickly put the water bottle in your bag and opened the shelf for jeera

You quickly put the water bottle in your bag and opened the shelf for jeera. As you opened your eyes fell on the medicine.

You made a O face and quickly took it and put it in your bag.

" I will give him today without miss! " You told to yourself and put it in your bag. You took the jeera and put it in water.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Extra advice from your lovely author ☺ :

Jeera water are best. We can drink them whenever we want. It burns our fats , cholesterol and other bad things in our body. Jeera water early in the morning in empty stomach gives a very good effect to your body.
People who want to loose weight, jeera water is the best thing.

For more instructions please do ask our beloved Uncle Google.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You quickly put the plate on the dining table
" JIN!!!...... JIN!!! " You shouted as he was still asleep. You were busy in your own world as you didn't notice Jin coming down stairs fixing his suit looking all hot and handsome.

You quickly poured his hot coffee, how he likes , in his mug.
" Jin!!... Wake up-ah! " You were calling him as he came behind you, when you turned you saw him suddenly and got startled, you were about to fall back but he held your waist. You held his shirt tightly preventing to fall.

Your both faces were very close as he looked at you in your eyes. He closed his eyes and kissed you making your head jolt back a little. Your hands formed a fist on his suit.

Soon even you kissed him back.

After few minutes of kissing you hit his chest lightly as you were getting out of breathe. He backed away and once pecked your already swollen lips. You looked down as he made you stand straight.

He fixed his suit looking at you and cleared his throat.
" We are getting late!.... Come fast! " He told as he sat on the chair acting as if nothing happened you both. You sighted as your cheeks were already burning, but your avoided it and served his breakfast and even for yourself.

Time skip
In office
You both came inside as you were little behind beside Jin.
Mark came near you both. He smiled widely seeing you.
" Good morning Mr and Mrs. Kim! " He told and bowed once.
" Good morning Mr. Lee! " You told as Jin hummed.

" Mrs. Kim you here today?... " He asked. You smiled as Jin was busy in his file which Mark had given him now.
" Yeah..... Jin recommend me to be his personal secretary..... So I came! " You told.
" Oh.. It's great..... I am gl-" His sentence got cut as someone shouted
" Y/N!!!???........ " It was Jimin. He came near you as Jin's head shoot up looking at Jimin.