PART --- 3 . 2

Author Pov

" Why didn't you say bro.... You had a this beautiful sister " Jimin told looking at you who was going to your room. Jin still didn't understand clearly what did he mean he just looked at him knitting his eye brows.

" If you give permission...... Can I date Y/N" He told looking at you , you had now came out of your room and coming down from stairs seeing something in your mobile.

Jin's eyes darkened in anger. He quickly stood up and held Jimin's collar making him(Jimin) face him (Jin) . Jimin got shocked by the sudden action.

" What the fu*k are you telling " Jin shouted angrily gaining your attention. You got shocked seeing him like that so you quickly came towards him running and held his arm to stop him.
" Jin!!! .... What happened!! " You told while separating them both.
" * to you* Shut up......... * to jimin * do you even know who is she " Jin told shaking jimin from his collar. Jimin was just in shock thinking what he told wrong.

" W-What happened bro " Jimin told holding his hand.
" She is my wife Kim Y/N!! " Jin told again shaking him. Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at you who was looking at Jin worriedly . He again looked at Jin in shock .
" W-what??.....i taught she was your siste-........ I didn't know that...... I am sorry "
Jimin told looking at Jin . You looked at Jimin in confusion not understanding anything.

Jin pushed Jimin and backed away and after a friction of second he went to punch jimin but you held his arm stopping him from doing anything. Jimin got a little scared so he took one step back.

" Jin!!! ...... Cool down.... Please " You told looking at him he looked at you burning in anger, he yanked your hand away and again held Jimin's collar bringing him closer.
" Don't you even dare to think like that..... She is my wife " He told full anger visible in his eyes. Jimin quickly nodded looking down .

Jin let go of him and looked away and soon his eyes fell on you who was looking down he held your hand gaining your attention and he shouted making you flinch badly.
" And you, go to your room and don't even dare to come out!! " He shouted looking right into your eyes.
" B-but .....what h-happ-" Your sentence got cut by him holding your shoulders bring you close to him you let out a loud gasp. Jimin saw your teary eyes and looked away thinking he is the reason for your tears .
" I told you to go means go..... Don't argue with me....... It won't end up good " He told giving you a dark cold gaze. You quickly lowered your gaze, not having courage to look at him anymore , and quickly ran to your both bed room and closed the door.

Jin looked at you who was running and turned away and sat on the couch Jimin just stood there understanding what and all happen.
" Get out! " Jin told not looking at him.
" B-bro..... I really didn't know she was your wife...... When did you even get married " Jimin told still standing trying to clear his point of view.

" Shut up and get out...... Don't make me more angry " Jin told clenching his jaw. Jimin quickly nodded and went out taking his mobile which was on the couch.
Jin pushed his hair back in frustration and after few deep breaths he got up going to bed room to see you.

Meanwhile in bed room
You quickly closed the door and threw yourself on the bed burring your face on the pillow. You were so scared seeing him like that . You were literally shivering because of fear he was so scarry . You didn't even understand what had happened that made him that much angry on his own best friend. You sat up straight and got up going to balcony to get some fresh air .

In balcony
You stood there holding the railing seeing the sun setting and tears coming out of your eyes. Thinking that does he really love you or he is just saying it for his time pass.