PART --- 3 . 1

Author Pov

Time skip

It's been 5 days already but nothing has changed its the same. Him going early and coming to home late. That ice cold only completely rude very rarely behaving romantic . You are so much confused by his behaviour you are trying your best to please him and make him happy.

You being a cringe childish type always cringe and become touchy with him.
But he doesn't like that .Especially if someone disturbs when he is working his anger level raises.

Today it's Wednesday a national holiday  . So he is in home. He is in his office room from morning ignoring you because he is working on a very important project so he wants to concentrate on the work.

You are getting to much bored. As he is in the home you can't put any songs or watch TV as it really pisses him off. And Wearing headphones etc irritates you.

In living room
You came to living room from kitchen and went to his office room thinking that he still sitting in front of his second wife
' computer ' .

In office room
You slowly pecked inside the room and saw Jin drinking his coffee fully focused on some file. You slowly went inside and closed the door and going near him. He didn't see you yet. You went behind him and stood there.

You wrapped your arms around his face hugging him from back. He flinched and quickly turned around and saw you.
" What are you doing here? " He asked glaring at you. You smiled making him confused.
" Jin why don't you rest now....... You really work so much......... Come on today it's a holiday right..... " You told playing with his shirt collar.
He raised his eye brows seeing your new behaviour.
" What? ...... You are not scared of me anymore " He asked removing your hands from his collar. You looked at him and smiled.
" Why would I be scared now...... You love me right? " You told he glared at you .
" Shut up... And get out..... Don't disturb me" He told pushing you aside. You got a bit disappointed but didn't give up. You sat on his lap, he got surprised by your action , and put your hands around his neck.
" Jinnn.......... Let's go out..... Please " You told looking at him .
" No " He told bluntly and trying to push you off of him.
" Jin please...i am so bored " You told holding him more tightly. He got angry so he pushed you a little harshly and shouted.
" Shut up!!!..... And get out...... Don't make me angry Y/N....Are you a kid...just....GET OUT!!" He yelled. Your eyes got teary and you quickly rushed out of the room.

In bedroom.
As soon as you came inside you threw yourself on the bed crying.
" W-Why did h-he did that ...... I was just t-trying to cheer him u-up......... Why did h-he had to scold me l-like that " You told crying. After few seconds of crying.
" Let me go and make his favourite food ... To make him happy " You told sitting up and wiping your tears and going out of the room to kitchen.

Meanwhile in Jin's office room
' ahh....This is the reason I was hiding it from her ........ I knew if tell her that I love her she will behave like this........ And I can't give her time....... This project is very important for me...... My father and grandfather both had worked so hard in this project I can't loose it in anyway......... I don't have any other way then to ignore her ' he taught and going back to do his work.

In kitchen at 5 in evening
You are preparing his favourite food to please him. You had been doing this from hours trying to do it properly.
You called your mother, uncle google, aunty YouTube, and your teacher the cook book and at last you made it properly.

After preparing
You set all the food in on the counter and taught to serve him on dinner as you both already had your lunch  . So you went to living room.

But as soon as you reached the living room someone rang the door bell. You looked towards the door thinking who might it be. You made your way towards the door and opened it.