37~ Strip[21+]

Sapphire's Pov

Tears, only tears are my only best friend who never leaves me alone and pulls me into a long hug every time.

Why my life is like this? Just why? Why does it have to be so hard? Why does it have to be so cruel for me? Why? There are so many questions but no answers.

Jungkook always hurt me like this, all the time. I'm a sex toy for him and nothing. Why don't he just kill me? At least I will feel better if he kills me because I love him.

I strip off my clothes and switch the shower, I need a warm shower. I need to calm down myself, I need to convince myself that no one is going to care if I feel hurt, I feel sad. I have to convince myself that I have myself to make myself calm down.

The hot water begins to wash my body and just then I feel something on my back, a strong pair of hands wraps around my waist, pulls me backward in a protective manner and I know it's Jungkook.

He rests his chin on my shoulder, while his hand is roaming around my belly. My upper belly to lower belly. I gulp, throat is hurting because I don't know how to control my emotions right now.

The guy I love only uses me for his sexual pleasure and nothing, he doesn't have any sort of feelings for me. I don't know how I'm going to survive this way.

I need love, a little bit love to heal myself, not too many but some, a tiny bit but I'm so unlucky that no one loves me, they don't want to love me. Where is my fault?

His hand finds my pussy and cups it, I gasp and throw my head back, biting my lower lip hard. His other hand cups my breast and massages it softly.

He suddenly twirls me and pushes me against the cold tiled wall, caging me into him while resting his both hands beside me to the wall.

"Look at me-" he demands but I don't look at him and look down as usual. He cups my jaw and makes me look at him. He presses his body into me as if I'm a part of him.

"Why did you tell that?" he clenches his jaw tightly. His hair is wet, water is dripping down to his hair. I blink slowly, mentally admiring his features. How beautiful he is but he is not mine.

I look away, he again tried to hurt me but instead, he is asking me why did I tell that? Why does he care if I compare myself with the prostitute because I'm one?

"Because I'm a whore and you-"

"Shut the fuck up, Sophie-" I flinch, literally my heart is pounding more than before.