21~ Pretty please

Jungkook's Pov

I'm impatiently waiting for Maria to come back with Sapphire, I managed to come here after talking with Jin, he assured me that he will manage everything if someone searched for me, I'm in a safe zone for now. Tapping my feet impatiently, checking y phone, again and again,  I'm waiting for her to come back.

"Hyung, when will Ajhumma arrive? I want to see Nona'' Nicolas says from nowhere, causing me to look at him, the kid is pouting and waiting for me to answer his question. 

"Soon.'' I reply shortly and inhale deeply. He suddenly climbs on the sofa and takes a seat beside me. Places his tiny hand above mine and I look at him.

"Are you sad?" he asks softly and I chuckle.

"No, I'm not-" I reply and ruffle his hair.

"Are you waiting for Nona? Like I'm waiting for her?" he asks again and I nod.

"Why? Do you like my Nona?" he asks and I clear my throat loudly.

"Don't talk too much, you are a kid so, behave like a kid." I say and look away, this kid talks too much like his sister, he is way more cunning than his age.

''Did I say something wrong?'' he asks with his puppy eyes.

"Why don't you like my sister? Why don't anyone like her? Doesn't she deserve to be loved?" he asks, his voice cracks and I look at him with a frown. What does he mean by never loved by anyone? 

"What do you mean? I don't hate her, I mean-"

"Nona, what happened to you?" Nicolas gasps and I look at the main gate where Maria is dragging Sapphire's tiny body.

Widening my eyes, I quickly get up from the couch and run near her, her body is covered with a white towel, a small band-aid on her knuckle, knees are bruised and her feet-

"Sophie-" I call out her name and was about to clutch her tiny body but she refused.

"I'm okay-" she whispers and I feel a pang on my heart.

"No-"

"Jungkook, don't try to create a scene here, let her go-" Maria warns me and begins to drag her from here, my heart is aching to see her this way. I didn't mean to leave her like this.

How bad she felt when Jimin call her whore, I would probably break his mouth if he wasn't older than me. It's giving her difficulties to walk, her toe is covered with bandages, I quickly run near them and pick her up in bridal style, she gasps loudly.

Maria follow us from behind, I put her down on the bed and was about to sit in front of her but Maria stops me.

"Clear the room already, Kook, I have to change her, her condition is not so good, some fucker even ruined her clothes also, don't you see?" I know that she is indirectly calling me fucker, she is not lying though, I was the one who tore her dress, and she has to leave the place while we were in the middle of sex.

I look at Sapphire who is looking away, I say nothing just leave the room and whenever I step out of the room, I was about to say something but Maria closes the door in front of my face. I sigh. I wait in front of her room until Maria decides to open the door.