13~ Believe me

Jungkook's Pov:

''So, do you want someone for tonight?" the girl who is sitting on my lap asks seductively and biting her lips, trying to get my attention, tilting my head aside, a small chuckle leaves from my mouth, causing the girl to whine.

"You want to please me?" I ask and tuck some hair behind her ear, I look around to see the other members, except Taehyung, he refused to come here to this strip club, of course, he will refuse, he has Faiza, he would never come here to see girls are literally showing their titties and dancing recklessly.

I wonder if I had a girlfriend, would I really come to these types of places or not. I feel the girl is touching my chest and I hiss, suddenly my phone rang and it's Maria. Strange, why is she calling me this hour? Lazily, I pick up the call.

"Jungkook ho-hu-hyung, do you know where is my Nona? I couldn't able to find her anywhere, do you know anything about her? Anna said you locked her somewhere, that is not true, right?" The kid's voice is shaking as if he is gonna cry very soon, I freeze on my spot.

Just then I realize that I practically locked her in my room, not in an ordinary way, I tied her up there, I gulp and feel my muscle is tensing up, sweat is gathering on my forehead and I'm nervous, my heart, I'm feeling something unusual in my heart.

How the fuck I just forget that I locked her in my room and here I'm enjoying my evening with the girls!

"I-I'm coming-" I cut the call.

"What happened, baby? Aren't we going to spend the night together?" the girl asks and leans forward to kisses on my lips but I push her away, she gasps.

''I have to go-" I declare and get up from the couch, everyone is looking at me with a frown because I was the one who dragged all of them here and now, I'm the one who is literally running from here.

Driving my car with an intense speed, I curse some words as the length of the road is feeling like infinity, it doesn't want to finish, oh god, what I had just done. How fucking moron I am.

Parking the car outside, I storm towards the mansion, and the first thing I see is that Nicolas is sobbing loudly, crying a mess and Maria is trying to comfort him when he is in Maria's lap.        

"Where is Nona? Why is not she picking her calls? Where did she go? She promised me that she will help me to draw, but she is not here, where is she?" he hiccups loudly and I feel my legs are going to give up very soon. Whenever he sees me, he quickly climbs off from Maria's lap and runs near me, clutching my legs tightly.   

"Hu-hyung, please find my sister, I don't know where is she-" he chokes a sob and my heart aches. I bent down to cup his cheeks and wipes the tear.