32~ Theo

Sapphire's Pov

While playing with the kitten, the incident that happened earlier this morning, repeating on my mind again and again. Jungkook almost raped me.

But what is hurting me more is his last words, is he really gonna fuck another girl? Even if he does, I can't do anything about this, if I let him know about my feelings, he might get more aggressive and can try to hurt me more.

"Nona, did you select any name for it?" Nicolas runs near me and immediately sits down on the floor to pick the kitten, I chuckle and ruffle his hair.

"No, I didn't, I was waiting for you-" I chuckle.

"Can I suggest something?" he says after thinking for a while.

"Go on-"

"Theo-" he says and looks at me with his sparkling eyes.

"That's cute-" he giggles.

"His name is Theo, from now-" he giggles and begins to call the kitten by the choosing name. I helped Nicolas for doing his homework, then feed him and he is sleeping now while clutching Theo on his chest.

A/N: My cat's name is Mini, it's a girl😊❤️

Detaching Theo from Nicolas, I head to downstairs to play with him, Maria and Linda are out of the town, their mother is sick and they went there to meet with her.

Suddenly I hear a weird noise and look at the front door, my eyes went wide to see a drunken Jungkook clinging around a girl. My heart aches to see him like this.

"Jungkook-" I get up from the couch and he looks at me with a smirk plastered face.

"Can we continue our session to our room?" he says and wraps his hand around the girl's waist. I gulp nervously. Did he just say 'our room'?

"Yeah sure, baby, why not?" that girl kisses on his cheek and I feel a pang on my heart, are they going to have sex? Jungkook is going to fuck another girl when I'm here, in his place? Really? He can't do this, right?

"Jungkook, you are drunk, you need rest-" I say and about to go near him but he stops me.

"Nope, I'm here with my girl, I don't want to waste any time here, Sophie-' he chuckles and pulls that girl more closer to him and begins to sniff her hair.