04~Bebo

Sapphire's Pov

"You should have thought about that earlier before messing up with my brain." he says and that's making me shiver down to my spine, her grips around my wrist tightening, causing me to gasp again loudly.

"Jungkook-" I breathe out, I was thinking about talking with him about Nicole, but I provoked him again.

He yanks me and in a snap of a time, I'm standing, then being dragged by him.

He already reaches near his bedroom and unlocks the door, my heart is hammering against the rib cage and it could explode anytime.

He throws me directly at his bed and I bounce a bit. He is looking at me with his dark eyes, with full of lust and nothing.

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again." I say softly and sit properly on the bed, resting my hands on my lap. Looking down.

I feel him sitting beside me and moving his face near me, I squeeze my eyes and hope he doesn't do anything inappropriate.

If he is planning for rough sex again tonight, I would probably faint after one orgasm.

Surprisingly he is doing nothing just sniffing my head. He plants a kiss there and I gulp when I feel hum removing my long hairs from my back, revealing my neck.

"Who gives you this dress?" he says and presses his mouth on my neck, my body jerking up by his sudden touch.

"Um, Ajhumma, as I didn't have anything to wear, she gave this to wear." I reply softly, he hums on my skin, still brushing his lips on my neck and It's tickling me.

"But she doesn't wear this type of dress." he says and looks at the side to meet at his face.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask hesitantly and he looks at me finally. Moves his face near me which is dangerously close to my lips.

"Hm, go on." he says without breaking the eye contact with mine, seems he is not so in bad mood. I look down hurriedly because I can't cope up with his hard gaze.

"Did you perhaps, um-" I bite my lower lip.

"Perhaps what? Sophie?" he asks, almost likely whispers, he plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Did you wash me after- after our s-sex?" I don't know why I stutter, I should have bold, but I am feeling so shy?

Is that because no one ever treated me like this? Or, I never been flustering like this?

"What if I say, yes?" he whispers and softly bites my earlobe. My eyes went wide and I couldn't able to look at him anymore.

"Um- did I do something unusual?" I ask and bite my lower lip, he chuckles.

"Yeah, you were snoring like a crocodile." he says and I look at him.

"What? I did what?" I gasp and embarrassment took all over my body.

"Yeah, you were snoring." he says and moves his face to me more than before, his nose is softly brushing with mine.