Halloween Party Part 3

Start from the beginning

"Whenever you tell me i'm pretty, that's when the hunger really hits me.Your little heart goes pitter patter.I want your liver on a platter~"Angel sang, then turning towards me when I sung.

"Use your finger to stir my tea, and then for desert I'll suck your teeth.Be too sweet and you'll be a goner.Yep I'll pull a Jeffery Dahmer~" I sang.

"I eat boys up, breakfeast and Lunch, then when i'm thirsty I drink their blood.Carnivore animal I am a cannibal.I eat boys up, you better run~" Both of us sang into our mics.

I then looked throughout the crowd again but one person caught me eye, Lisanna.She was frowning at me and looking at Natzu.She then looked over towards my cheering criminals and smirked.'I'll get you back Lucy, I wonder which one I could have fun with...' She thought making me surprised.

That little...she can mess with me all I like but I won't let her lay a finger on my little criminals.I shook it off and proceeded with my song, I am so going to win this.I'll show her for calling me a slut, last time I checked I was a virgin and Lisanna over there had her fair share of men.

"I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal I'll eat you up~"I once again rolled my hips towards the floor, just brushing the material of my skirt onto the stage before swirling my way back up, this time running my hands up my legs and pushing my ass out on the way back up.

I once again repeated the chorus. "I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal I'll eat you up".

Angel then walked over towards her mike and she stared singing, the song nearing an end."Ohohwoahohwoah" she sung, her voice projecting all around the guild.

I then walked over towards my microphone and grabbed the stand.This time when we both sung lots of other people sang along from the bottom of the stage.

"I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal I'll eat you up".

I then was panting slightly from all the singing and dancing."I am cannibal, cannibal, cannibal I am.I am cannibal I'll eat you up".

The music then started to die down and I giggled into my mic."I love you"I said into my mic, not saying to anyone in particular(AN: yet)I then giggled again."I warned you"

Then the music stopped and the guild erupted into cheers nearly making me go deaf.I then waled over towards Angel and pulled her into a quick side hug.

"Ok girls you go party and we'll discuss the winner" said Lahar.We both nodded and jumped off the stage, Angel going over to Gray and me going over towards the boys.When I came into view they all turned around and gave me a huge congratulations.

I then looked at Midnight to see that he was blushing."C-can I talk to you now?"He stuttered, I smiled at him and grabbed his wrist guiding him towards a corner in the guild hall.I smiled at him and he looked down at the ground.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I said with an eyebrow raised.He then looked up at me and then back down again with his eyes still looking at the ground.I tried reading his thoughts but I couldn't put anything together, his thoughts were all over the place, a jumbled mess.

"Midnight whats wrong"

~Midnight's POV~

Three words, all I want to say to her is three simple words but my voice isn't letting me, I feel like my throat is really dry and I am sweating like crazy.I didn't think three words would be so difficult to say.

"Lucy I-uh" I mentally slapped myself for stuttering and I slowly raised my head to be lost in those eyes, I sighed.I gathered up some confidence and stood up straight properly looking at her now.