When she off the shower, that is when Manik geared up to sort out Nandini's issue too. He thought she must be crying in one corner of the room and will throw things on him, once he appears in front of her but when he came in the room, he didn't find her there.

Since she off the shower too, he heard nothing and that's why his mind didn't go there. He checked the whole room and walk in closet to have no traces of her. He got worried again and was thinking of all the possible things could happen that made her vanish inspite of the thing that she came here in front of him.

When Manik was thinking all this, his back was facing the restroom door and that is when Nandini came out to go to Manik to apologise to him but found him there, so without much delay, she came to him and back hugged him.

She came out quietly unintentionally and than back hugged him, startling him. His body jolted with sudden touch and unintentionally be broke the hug to turn around. As soon as he looked at her, Nandini held her ears and spoke cutely.

Nan-I am sorry...........I reacted in haste.

Manik at first on turning saw her wet hair and in a blink of eye realised that he didn't check the restroom and than in next moment he saw her apologising and he thanked god for saving him from all the explanation part. Since Manik was relieved too post his conversation his father, he too didn't stretch the matter and took her in a hugz placing his chin on her head again, he spoke.

Ma-I'll be by your side always Nandini.

Saying that he moved his head to look at her and on feeling that Nandini looked at him and Manik spoke.

Ma-come what may.

Hearing that Nandini was happy, she hugged him back and spoke over his chest.

Nan-I trust you Manik..........and I am very sorry to behave like that.........please forgive me.

Manik smiled and said.

Ma-it's okay.

Nandini snuggled on him more on this and Manik too pulled her more in him if that was possible. 2 mins into hug and Nandini pushed him on realising the stuff. Her jerking him off too him off guard and he looked at her in confusion and worry while Nandini spoke in her all time chatterbox tone.

Nan-Manik😧..........mei khana banana bhul gayi.

Manik wasn't expecting this at all. He thought that she is having dual mind today and would be back in fighting mood but this, this was heart warming and scaring too. He didn't knew how to react. Should he freak out or laugh at her cute tactics, while Nandini spoke further, killing all his thoughts on how to react.

Nan-actually I was so shocked, numb and in thoughts that I lost the count on time and didn't cook anything.

Now she was bathing in that guilt. While for Manik inspite of her behaviour was cute, he was very much tired and that's why he spoke softly so that this day ends now fast.

Ma-it's okay Nandini.........call from any hotel and a bit fast..........I am very tired and need to end this day now.