"She quietly made her way downstairs, ready to ignore them and just go to school."

Where are you going? She was stopped by Jin as she cursed under her breath.

I heard that!

I am going to school... she ignored his comment, trying to pass through but was again stop by him.

Aren't you going to eat? And why are you going alone? And foremost are you alright? He looked at her swollen eyes.

She bitterly smiled. "She knew they were faking it. I am not hungry and don't worry, i will take a bodyguard with me" she quickly passed through him.

Worry? Yeah like they would worry about her when they just want her gone.

Where is Byeol? Jungkook asked coming downstairs in his school uniform.

She just left... Jin replied.

Left? Without me? Jungkook frowned.

"She did. She was kind of acting weird" Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

You ok Byeolie? Dahee looked at her younger friend who just gave her a small smile.

"I am fine unnie just didn't get a good sleep".

All three of her friends gave her a small nod, looking unsurely between each other.

"The classrooms was full of chaos like always as Byeol stared into the space, everything fading for her in the background."

Jungkook who was looking at Byeol intensely threw a paper ball at her, expecting her to throw it back like she always does but much to his dismay she didn't even shot him a glare.

What's up with this girl? He thought throwing another paper ball at her but she didn't respond.

Excuse me Mr Han ,can i go the washroom? She stood up as the said teacher nodded his head.

Jungkook grinned. Finally he broke her, he was expecting her to lash out at him and take revenge like she always did.

He took out his foot very well knowing that she wouldn't fall into his trap and will take retaliate.

But much to his dismay once again she did not.

Byeol had enough, all she wanted was to get away. The yesterday events replaying in her head on repeat as she can't even come to look at her stepbrothers.

That's why she didn't notice his foot and for the first time she fell.

"Fell for their act."

Oww, she winced as her head hit the ground painfully.

Byeol! Her friends yelled coming towards her as Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes.

He didn't expect for that to happen.

Omo, byeol? Your forehead! Dahee gasped, looking at it which was bleeding a little.

Oh shit! Are you ok? Jungkook looked at her with guilt and concern.

But Byeol didn't even spare him a look.

I am fine.. she assured getting up.

Byeol let me-

"No it's ok Dosuk, i will go to the infirmary myself" she gave him a small smile before quickly leaving the room.

Once out, she winced once again.it did hurt like a bitch.

She decided to not go to the infirmary because she just didn't want to.

She washed her face looking at her reflection in the mirror.

"She looked like hell. No wonder all three of her friends have been looking at her worriedly since the starting of the day."

She sighed once again leaving the washroom. She didn't feel like going back, maybe she will just skip.

"She walked whilst looking at the ground, bumping into someone as she stumbled backwards from the impact but the person was quick to catch her".

What the- why are you here? She looked at Yeonjun appalled, who just gave her his poker look.

Removing his hand she decided to pass him until he stopped her again.

What?

He showed her the bandage in his hands. I knew you wouldn't go to the infirmary.

"Why? Jungkook sent you? Tell him i don't need him, i don't need any of it" she retorded.

Yeonjun didn't say anything but grabbed her wrist dragging her with him.

Hey let go! She struggled but she was too tired to fight as she let him drag her.