Adleth Meliamne: CXLI

Começar do início

"Our god wants us to live!" The third and last cultist screamed running at her. Adleth rolled her eyes slapping him with the side of her sword. Iliris. Remember Iliris.

"If your god had wanted you to live... Then he wouldn't have created me." With a rough kick in the chest she knocked him over before cutting his eyes out, watching the bumbling idiot fall to the ground dead from blood loss.

"You're ruining everything!" Ammalia sneered. The noblewoman lunged, both her arms searing with a hot energy. Adleth merely dogged, stepping to the left and then the right. Hmm, now what the fuck did those do huh? With a leg she pulled a cultist trying to run at Vestus to her, throwing the shit at Ammalia.

*BSSHHH* Blood and guts sprayed around the room when the fuck exploded in black mist.

"Oh shit." Adleth continued her evasive maneuvers to stay away from that attack. "Ruining everything??" She questioned. "You fucking idiot! How the fuck is this saving your children?-" A deep chill ran up her spine, she nearly gagged. No. No no-no. Terenzio and Elzerina in the courtyard. The gears began to click in her head, Ammalia's arm stuck out to hit her. She cleaved her sword down knocking the gauntlet away. "You couldn't have. You- You sacrifice your own children?!" Thunderous noise was echoing around her, that wasn't right- who the fuck could.. Yet, Ammalia's face told it all, the twisting horror that painted over her was so palpable it was pathetic. She knew then and there that killing this bitch wouldn't be enough. No simply trying to cut her down was disappointing. She wanted to burn the corpse.

"I-I can save them! Shut up Meliamne! It's your fault! All of their faults!" Tears, the bitch of the house had the audacity to cry? While she placed her children's lives on the line? Adleth rolled over a pillar getting a quick stab in when she came around the other side. With every strike she planned to wound this bitch with the pain she felt! "GHe-" She flicked blood across the room, kicking Ammalia in the shin before scurrying away.

"You fucked up twisted- ugh- Biir knocker!" Aldeth would've laughed at her own insults if not for the grave situation. Smoke from the spined devils started to fill her lungs like a coal mine. With quick steps, Adleth jumped and danced on the heads of remaining cultists "You're gonna kill two hundred people for your kid's lives?!" The trade was absurd, yes. She knew just how much one would do.. Hell, she was down here fighting Hell to save her godson. "Murder, two hundred people?!"

"Don't pretend to care!" Ammalia's voice was close, Adleth's eyes went wide and she jumped before the pillar she was behind exploded into dust. "You only give a shit because of your godson. Don't lecture me! Would you truly not do the same?! Seinaru riqulq oury ao mydd ana."

She recognized the sound of casting. "Fuck off!" She hurled insults back. "Why the fuck do I care? Cause I kinda give a shit when you stupid noble cunts-" Fire swerved through her leg. "AGHEH FUC-YOU CUNT!" Adleth ducked away with the searing fire blast putting a hole in her thigh. Guess getting laid will be harder, tough shit. She lowered to one knee sticking her sword into the ground she swung around it like an anchor point kicking Ammalia off her feet.

"I won't let my kids die!" Ammalia sobbed, her tears would have been grounds for sympathy but Adleth had actually conveniently run out of sympathy around six chapters ago. Besides, this woman's answer to being bankrupts and destroyed was to form a cult. Did she have that right? It had been a long time since she actually paid attention during the discussions about the Cassalanters. Fuck, if this happened Iliris died, Elrora died, all the new stupid stupid party members she had gotten would die! Waterdeep would be scourged of a lot of people, maybe some deserving.. But in that absence what the fuck would take over?

"So you're gonna kill mine?!" She stabbed at the ground, again and again trying to strike a rolling Ammalia. "You're gonna kill all those people, including my own godson for your stupid kids?! You put them in danger!"