Herod Westwood: II

Disorder On the Floor: II

 "Cool, morons brawling." Herod piped up, moving himself to turn around and stare at the tavern brawl he sipped a small glass of whiskey chuckling lightly.

'They're not worth our time..' Vulity shimmered as the fox danced around his vision.

"Is anyone going to stop this?!" A voice in the crowd shouted. Herod snickered to himself at those cries, seriously? They wanted to stop it, just relax and everything would be ok.

"It would take an absolute idiot to get into the middle of that right now." He scoffed wondering who the hell thought someone was going to stop the fight. "Better to let it Simm- what the fuck is that half-elf doing?" Herod looked on in a mixture of shock and intrigue. Markos, a figure who had just introduced themself to the drunker he was sitting next to, stand up and slowly but aggressively push his way through the narrow crowd to the two fighters. "Oh, Vulity.." Herod cursed, shaking his head.

"Hello, non-believers! There's no reason to fight!" Herod watched curiously as the crowd parted, letting him get a clear view of Markos. The half-elf conversed with the fighters. "We need not hit one another, not while you can witness the greatness that is our lord and savior Cthul-" The big human swung his fist at Markos and Herod cringed averting his eyes he wasn't ready to watch the little fuck get knocked on his ass that quickly!

"You're peaking!" Vulity giggled. He squinted through his fingers. Markos squatted and turned, spinning on his leg and avoiding the fist.

"Cthulhu, let us come to gather in our worshi-" Markos flung his head to the left to dodge. One of the four men behind the bald one swung at the half-elf.

"Well, this is a better show than the drunk's stories," Herod muttered to himself. He watched while the kid ranted about some slumbering god and his personal experiences.

"I've BEEN to the far realms my soon-to-be believers! It is a wondrous place!"

Herod laughed. This stick figure was A. Clearly a warlock who took his job far too seriously, and B. Definitely had never been to the far realms.

"Enough talk!" The bald human swung with a dagger and this time, Markos was not so lucky with his evade. He slashed across his arm, he was pushed back and knocked down. 'And another idiot gets gutted.' He thought. Markos jumped to his feet with a might that seemed out of his reach. He pulled down a giant trident from his back and swung it at the bald man, slashing him across the chest before stabbing it into him. "AGH!"

"Oh.. no.. uh.. oh.. not more to clean.. is that blood? Oh.." A voice came from behind the counter. Herod looked over to see a rather robust bar maiden looking awfully irritated at the bloody mess.

The orc on the floor got up and pulled an uppercut on the bald guy, the other four now moving in.

"Fuck right off Krentz!" The orc screamed. Flailing her legs she kicked at the men. The four guys however shifted their focus, pulling out various blades they swung at the half-elf cutting him in one arm and slashing against his chest. Markos spun around and knocked two off their feet, slicing their legs open. Stabbing at the head bald guy again

"Take that non-believer!!" Markos yelled as he stabbed them.

Markos was hit back. The five men stood up as a trident met Krentz's leg pushing him on his back. The orc pummeled him the five ran to the exit trying to drag their knocked down friend. Markos jumped to his feet and recoiled his arm ready to fling his trident into them. Durnan moved fast, too fast, as Markos pushed his trident forward Durnan grabbed the crazy boy's arm, halting his attack.