Willows eyes go wide then she smirks at me, "Goodbye Holly" The way she says it, it's hoarse and seductive. I hate myself!

As soon as I got to the parking lot, Joe texted me saying he is coming home early. I let Vicky know and make my way back home alone. The journey is short yet long enough to make me think. All I can think about is Willow and it's so annoying. The way she looked at me, the way she looks in general. Her lips looks so soft and body so strong.

Seeing my house in the distance, I park up and see Joes car is here too. Once inside, I see him sat on the sofa with a book in hand. He looks up with his glasses balancing on the bridge of his nose. "Hello baby, how was your day? Mine was crazy"

I put my keys away and walk towards him then straddle him. "It was uneventful" Such a lie.

He smirks and holds my waist, "Well then let me tell you about mine..." I internally groan and mute him from my mind. He loves talking about himself, even if I did have a crazy day and stories, he wouldn't listen. I grab his glasses and put it to the side. My waist grinds against his crotch and lips on his. They are slightly rough yet good enough.

I love him. I'm sure I do.

I think.

I need to stop thinking.

———

Sex I've been having with Joe recently has been full of guilt. I don't know why but it's like I'm not doing it because of him, I'm doing it to distract myself. It's been a month of teaching here and Willow is making it hell. She isn't really doing much but being herself and she's been showing more of her true characters. She's rude to everyone at times but then the sweetest, funniest girl ever when she's with the people she likes.

I watch as she becomes hyper, flirty and annoying in one. She still hasn't told me about the first but today she has detention with me because she came in half an hour late to class. For some reason it irritated me, the thought that it could be because she was with someone. The cheerleader tends to keep to herself and her friendship group but I can see the looks she gives Willow in the halls. I slowly started to notice the looks a lot of girls gave Willow, a similar one.

Looking up at the clock, she's five minutes late. Five more minutes then I'm leaving and informing the principal. Just as I'm about to check my phone, the door opens revealing the girl herself. "Sorry I'm late, I had to take a shower after gym"

"It's fine...so why were you late this morning?"

She smirks to herself which tells me enough, she shrugs and it irritates me. Her eyes then scans my body as I stand up. This morning I wanted to look delicious for Joe, he seems to have his eyes on everything but me. I don't want to sound needy but honestly it's hard pretending like I don't care anymore.

She walks towards me, dropping her bag on her desk and coat. As soon as she gets close, my back is pressed against the wall. Her lips are so close. I thought I was about to move in until I heard something dropping. Looking to the side, I see the rubbish she puts in my bin. She then walks away, sitting on her desk. My eyes wonder her body, then her jeans. Recently that's what I've been looking at. There's something I felt last time and sometimes I see it. But I can't tell what it is.

"Would you like to see it?"

"See what?"

"See what you have been staring at for ten minutes straight. Your married so I guess you've seen one before"

I was confused until I put two and two together, "I- I"

She laughs loudly, "Holly if you want to see then you can see"