Chapter 127-Fight with her, for her

Start from the beginning

"She'll, bhaiya, If not now but with time and I am sure she'll" she said.

"Please Kriti, don't let her go. I've got her after a lot of struggle and with god's race. I don't want her to go away from me. Please Kriti, please, I beg you. It's okay if she doesn't marry me, It's okay if she doesn't want to be with me, it's okay if she hates me but please, don't let her go from here, please Kriti" I said, joining my hands in front of her.

"I'll die if she goes away from me, please Kriti" I said, sobbing on her shoulders.

"Akash" Sid said and crouched to my level.

"Please Sid" I said and he hugged me.

Sitting beside me, he tried to soothe me by patting my back and I kept my head on his shoulder.

"Please Sid, I was stupid to let her go. Please I beg you, please stop her from going away from me. Please Sid" I said and sobbed on his shoulder.

"Shh...shh Akash, please don't cry" he said and caressed my back to calm me down.

"She'll, she'll leave me" I mumbled.

"No she will not leave you Akash and how do you know that she will leave you? Did she say anything of that sort?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"She's not even talking to me and she has already said that she doesn't wish to marry me. What if after hearing what Maya said, she misunderstands me?" I said.

"Siya said that she doesn't want to marry you?" he asked and I nodded with tears in my eyes.

"Did you talk to her about it?" he asked, coming back to the main point of discussion.

I am glad he didn't ask me about what Siya said to me about marrying me.

"No" I shook my head, wiping my tears.

"Then how can you be so sure that she'll leave you?" he asked me.

"I...I don't know Sid. Since the time she has come back and she has talked to me, I feel like she'll leave me. Though she hasn't said anything of that sort but what if it comes out to be true? Though she agreed to come with me and is living with all of us that doesn't mean she can't go leaving me and even the thought of her leaving me is enough to knock the wind out of me" I said.

"I don't know Sid, I've done a lot of mistakes when it comes to her and I am always in a constant fear that she'll leave me alone. I don't know if I deserve her or not, Sid but please, please don't let her go. I'll die this time Sid, I'll die" I said and sobbed hard.

"Please don't cry Akash. If you start crying over it then how will you be able to win her heart? If you lose hope over her, how will you bring her back? Were you not determined to bring your old Siya back when you saw her at her home?" he asked me and I nodded my head.

"Then how will you bring her back when you keep all these negative thoughts within you? I know there's a lot of difference between you and her but be patient, Akash. You need to make her understand that she's the only girl you've ever wanted to be with and spend the rest of your life with" he said, keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"Clear the misunderstanding. Don't forget that she's in depression and she needs care. If she didn't want to be with you, why would she come all the way to altogether a new country?" he asked.

He did have a point. Siya, though disappointed in me has come all the way to be with me and Kriti.

"Don't you think it indicates that she somewhere needs you and it's your responsibility that you now live up to her expectations?" he asked.

"Don't you want to bring her back?" he asked and I nodded.

"Then go get her, man. She's your life, fight for her. Fight to be with her. You've left her in her most vulnerable situation and now when she is with you, let her know that she matters to you, the most. So what if she misunderstands you? So what if she accuses you? This is the right time to show her what she actually means to you and what importance she holds in your life. Show her man, show her that she is your queen" he said, wiping my tears.