Mobius has a great plan..? (hints of smut)

Its 1.38am in a school night, so obviously I thought I could update this story again. I had so much to learn in the past months, I really missed this.
I wanted to try using all pronouns for Loki in this one :) I hope I used them right

Loki stirred in their bed. He tried to blindly reach for his alarm clock to silence the way too loud ringing. They ended up knocking it over sending it to the floor, but it did its job.

She turned around and snuggled into Mobius, lying her head on their boyfriends chest. This last week was rather stressful, a lot of branches in the sacred timeline had brought them to a lot of places to fight Variants. He just really wanted a day off.

A whine escaped his lips as the alarm clock, that was now lying on the floor, rung again. They turned around and grabbed the clock, silencing the annoying sound of it before putting it back to were it belonged. They then stood up, took a quick glance at their sleeping beauty of a boyfriend before he scurried off to take a shower.

Once in the bathroom they stripped out of their clothes. She started the water of the shower, checking if its warm enough by letting the water run over his hand first. He sighed contently as they stepped under the warm water, letting the drops roam his body. Now that they were thinking about it, Morning showers might just be her second favorite thing after Mobius' Morning kisses.

Mobius, in the meanwhile, was still lying on the bed, limbs spread apart all over the bed having something like a starfish look to it. He was awake since the first ringing of the alarm clock. It was rather hard to hold back his giggles as Loki knocked over the clock and to keep himself from massaging Lokis scalp as her head laid on his Chest. But he managed somehow and now he was waiting for his partner to get out of the shower, having a really good plan.

Loki came out of the bathroom five minutes later, a towel wrapped loosely around their waist showing off their V-line. Mobius watched through a small gap as he pushed his eyes together to make it look like he was sleeping. The gods hair was still damp, small water drops making their way down his torso. The agent fellt his mouth go try, trying hard to keep up his act.

He shut his eyes completely as Loki made his way over to him. "Darling, wake up." she murmured into Mobius' ear, moving to lie on top of him, one leg on either side of the agents waist. She kissed his jawline sofly down to his neck. They began sucking and licking the sensitive skin. She smirked as the man under him let out a soft whimper.
The black haired continued sucking and kissing his lovers neck, moving down to his collarbones.

Mobius' hands made their way in Lokis long hair, grasping a handful of it, as the god continued sucking on her last mark. He pulled away and admired his work, a smirk creeping its way on their lips. He then looked up at the agent. "Oh did I wake you?" her smirk grew even wider as she looked at Mobius' dilated pupils and his quick heartbeat under their palm where it was lying on the grey haireds chest.

"Oh yeah, please keep going" his boyfriend murmured as a response. They let out a deep chuckle. She then leaned up and pecked their boyfriend on his lips whispering a "We need to get up", before pecking him once again and getting out of bed, leaving a frustrated Mobius behind, frustrated as his plan didn't turn out as great as he thought.

Its short, but its something :) Do leave requests if you have any. Also a massive thank you for the many reads and votes, I wouldn't have thought for this story to reach that big of a audience. Thank you so much<3