Roses and spaghetti (fluff)

At this point I'm just making Loki and Mobius life the cliché live i want to have so enjoy :) Also if you have any requests, let me know<3

Loki jumped as he heard the door crack open, letting the rose fall down on the table and running towards Mobius. "Nonono you can't come in yet" he said hurriedly. Then B-15 walked through the corridor. "B-15! Would you take Mobius for a walk?". B-15 turned around, confused "What? Why-" "Thank you. Perfect. See you later love" he pecked Mobius lips and then shut the door.

He went back to the kitchen where he was before Mobius came home early. For once he was planning something and then the man comes home earlier than usual. He picked up the rose he had let fallen down and put it into the jar with the others. Then he quickly made his way to the noodles that were cooking on the stove, looking after the sauce aswell.

He let out a puff of air he didn't know he was holding in. He was rather stressed as he wanted to make everything perfect. The god left the kitchen to look for some candles.

Nawwww damn it babe, why are you so messy? I just want to suprise you.

After roaming for what felt like forever he finally found what he was looking for alongside some heart shaped confetti. He went back to the kitchen and served the food making it look all nice.

Almost like at a restaurant. He smiled at the work he had done, satisfied. He then picked out his phone to text Mobius that he could come back.

5 minutes later it knocked on the door and Loki practically run to it. He opened it and grinned at his boyfriend on the other side. "Loki are you okay?" the god nodded, pecking the agents lips and then stepping aside. Mobius breath hitched as he got a view at the kitchen. There was a jar filled with roses in the center of the table and two plates full of spaghetti standing in front and behing it and all around was heart shaped confetti.

He walked in to look at it closer "almost like in a restaurant" he whispered and then smiled to himself. "Do you like it?" Loki asked excited. Mobius looked up at him, grinning widely "Are you kidding me? I love it." he pulled Loki in by his waist, pushing his lips on the gods evolving them into a sweet kiss.

They pulled away smiling at eachother. "This is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. Thank you, darling. I love you" the agent said pecking Lokis lips once more. "I love you too" the god smiled back hugging his boyfriend. The two of them then let go of eachother and each took a seat, enjoying their romantic meal together.