I'm gone and you're happy. (sad ig)

Mobius POV

I see him standing at my grave. Tears are running down his face. I'm right here but he can't see me.

I'm there with him, every step he takes. I am with him when he cries, I am with him when he watches TV trying not to think about me.

We're watching Night At The Museum and Wedding Crashers over and over again, because those are his comfort movies. When he goes to bed he tells me he loves me, or at least he tells the empty spot I used to sleep in.

We do that everyday for about 4 months. He doesn't see me but I'm with him. He cries less everyday and I'm glad. I don't like to see him sad. After 6 months we go out to a pub. But it isn't a good day for me. We are standing at the bar, he is ordering a drink. I see a man looking at him and wish I could tell him to back off. Loki is mine. But I'm here and he can't see me.

The man talks to Loki and they drink together. They exchange Numbers. Loki goes home with a smile on his face. He sees my picture. His smile fades away. He shakes his head placing the picture down so he can't see me anymore. He smiles again and I'm right here.

A week has passed and its saturday. Everyday he texted the man, I saw every message standing behind him. It made me sick. I knew Loki would move on. But I can't stop the tears.

***

Hey :)
-loki

Hey, how are you.
-markus

I'm good. I was wondering if you want to go out this saturday?
-loki

I'd love to!
-markus

See you then<3
-loki

Can't wait :) <3
-markus

***

They are sitting in a restaurant, laughing with eachother. They laugh. They're happy. Loki is happy.

Loki invites Markus home. Our home. Markus agrees. They go. They watch movies on our couch. They watch Sherlock, mine and Lokis favorite show.

Then Loki kisses him. He kisses Markus and he kisses back. The bastard crabs his hips. He touches him. He's close to him in a way that only I was before. He undresses him. I scream at him;

"Don't touch him!"
"I'm here Loki!"
"Don't forget me!"

But they don't hear me.
Tears are running down my face. They leave the living room, going to our bedroom. I'm not next to him. I know whats happening. I don't like it.

Markus and Loki are dating. And they're happy together. Right now were standing at my grave again. Just Loki and I, like it used to be. He puts roses on the earth which my body lies under. A few tears leave his eyes, he wipes them away. Then he goes home to Markus.

My pictures are gone. Where I once was is now Markus. Loki doesn't tell my empty spot that he loves me. He tells Markus that he loves him.

He goes on dates with him. He fucks him. He kisses him. He loves him.

One year has passed. Its all it took to forget about me. Loki doesn't visit my grave anymore. He doesn't live in our house anymore, Markus and him got a apartment together. Markus insisted. They adopted two children, Anthony and Justin.

Thats when it hit me.

I am gone and he is happy. But if he is happy then I am too.