You are perfect. (soft, fluff)

dedicated to sofia_hiddleston4's broken heart and every other heart that got shattered from my previous storys

"Loki? What are you doing there" Mobius said as he entered the bedroom. A sad smile formed on his lips as he looked at Loki. The god stood in front of their mirror examining his upper body. "Am i ugly?" he said as he lifted his shirt a bit to look at his waist.

Mobius shook his head. "You're not ugly, Loki" "But look at my waist. Its so thin." He said. Tears formed in the gods eyes. "And my hair is always looks like I haven't washed it in weeks. I heard some of your colleagues make fun of me for it." he frowned pulling his shirt down again. Mobius stood behind him now, looking at Loki through the mirror.

He hugged the gods waist. "I love your waist. I love wrapping my arms around it and I love to pull you closer with gently putting my hands on it." he whispered into his ears. He turned Loki around, planting a kiss on his temple. "And i love the way your hair looks. The way its combed back and flys in your face. And i love the way you flip it." Mobius smiled. He then started stracing his lips. "And those lips? God I love your lips. They're so ruff and soft at the same time. I love the way they feel on mine and I could honestly taste them for hours." he let his hands wander to Lokis neck. "Your neck might just be one of my favorite parts. Although I like it better with my bruises on it. I love your long neck, giving me a perfect canvas to mark you as mine." he pecked Lokis lip, wiping away a few tears from his eyes. Mobius then let his hands trail down over the gods arms down to his hands. He intertwined their fingers before starting to talk again. "And your hands are so soft. I wished I could hold them the whole day. You make me feel so safe when you wrap them around my body at night, hugging me close. And all the sinful things they've done." the agent smirked and placed a kiss on Lokis left hand. He looked up at the god again.

He cupped his cheeks with his small hands, looking Loki in the eyes. "You could not name me one spot on your body that I don't like. I would completely everypart of it now if i have to. You are completely and utterly perfect to me, Loki. And don't ever doubt yourself, darling. There's nothing ugly about you. Neither your hair, your waist, nothing. I love you so much Loki." Mobius bulled him in by his waist, placing a loving kiss on his lips. Embracing him in a tight hug afterwards.

"I love you too" Loki smiled up at his boyfriend. "Thank you" he smiled, love so clear in his eyes that it made Mobius smile too. "I have to thank you for trusting me. With your love, your beautiful being. You really mean the world to me and I appreciate every second with you, please don't ever forget that" the agent whispered against his lips pecking them once more. Then they just stood there, kissing. Telling eachother everything words couldn't even express.

Its short but I hope I could warm your hearts up a bit :)