Sherlock the bunny. (Fluff)

A/N
I mixed Sherlock characters into here, because why not? Well, not literally Sherlock characters, but you will see. Enjoy :)

"Mobius! Come see this!" Loki calls across the cafeteria to his boyfriend, making everybody turn and look at him.

"Oh sorry. Enjoy your meals." he says making everybody turn away again. He silently makes his way to Mobius who is the only one still looking at him.

"Loki." he says sternly, looking at the thing in the gods arms. "Yes? Do you like it? Look, its cute and fluffy!" the god smiles at the bunny now sitting on his lap.

"We can't keep him, Loki. The TVA isn't a place for a bunny." the agent says making Loki frown. "But i really wanna keep him! Please, Mobius. I'll look after him and clean every little mess he makes. But please let me keep Sherlock!" "Sherlock?" Mobius asks looking confused. "Yes, Sherlock. The bunny's name is Sherlock."
"You're way to obsessed with that show Loki." "I have to go now. John is alone in our apartment and Mycroft doesn't really like him" the god storms off leaving Mobius at his lunch table with a annoyed expression on his face. The agent then cleans his table, before running after his boyfriend to their shared apartment.

"Loki!" "Yes, dear?" "Why is here a bunny, a turtle and a dog?" "Uhm so.. this ones John." Loki says, picking up the turtle. "And this one is Mycroft." he pats the dog. "And you already know Sherlock" Loki smiles.

"We can't keep them." Mobius says sternly, not pleased with all those animals in his apartment, trying not to think about how Loki named them all after Sherlock characters. "Yes, we can and we will. I'm not giving up on my babys!" the black haired fights back.

"You're insane." Mobius rolls his eyes before slouching down on the couch. "So what if I am?" "Then we're still not keeping them." "But Mobius!" "No buts Loki! We don't have time for pets. I can buy you stuffed animals if you need to have a Sherlock, John and Mycroft at home, but we won't keep the animals." the way Mobius looks at Loki almost makes him anxious. The agent is clearly annoyed and also 100% serious, which makes Loki sad.

He wants to keep Sherlock, John and Mycroft. He already adopted them as his family. He won't give them up.

"No sex then." he says, smirking. "What?" Mobius looks at him in shock. "If you want to take them from me, I take something from you. You take my pets, I won't have sex with you."

Mobius looks at him with disbelief. Is he being serious? What does the one thing have to do with the other? "You're joking?" he asks still not fully believing that his boyfriend is being serious. "No. I am not." Loki says before taking his animals and leaving the apartment. Mobius stays seated on his couch, thinking.

**** 2 hours later

Mobius is searching for Loki. He thought about it and to be honest it wasn't a hard choice. Then let those animals live with them, but he can't take seeing Loki everyday and not getting to touch him. I mean, yes, eventually he would give in. But Loki is stubborn and could easily go without it just to annoy Mobius.

"Loki?" he says as he finally found his boyfriend in the library. "Yes?" Loki smiles at him, already knowing whats about to come. "I thought about it and I think we can keep them" "Yes! thank you, Mobius! I love you!" the god smiles widely. He jumps from his chair and places a passionate kiss on Mobius lips. "I love you too" the agent smiles as they pull away. Loki gives him another quick kiss before he turns his attention back to his animals.

Loki immediately takes Sherlock, John and Mycroft and brings them back to their apartment, Mobius following them. "You're crazy" Mobius shakes his head in disbelief. The black haired is so happy about the fact that he can keep his babys. "I know and you love it." Loki grins at him. "Yes, yes I do."

They enter the apartment, Loki setting the turtle, bunny and dog down in the living room. "Aren't they cute?" Mobius smiles at himself, having to admit; "They are pretty cute."