shut up. (Smut)

SYLVIE
-loki

What now, dipshit?
-sylvie

I need relationship advice, please. I tried figuring it out on my own but I can't.
-loki

Uhhhhh spill.
-sylvie

Okay, so I think I might have feelings for Mobius. But do you think he likes me too?
-loki

Is that supposed to be a joke?
-sylvie

No. Why would it? This is serious sylv!
-loki

YOU'RE SO STUPID OMG.
-sylvie

Sylvie. Stop being so mean and help me.
-loki

Jesus. Of course he likes you too. Have you ever seen his heart eyes when he looks at you?
-sylvie

Ridiculous. Don't give me hopes just be honest.
-loki

I AM BEING HONEST! He looks at you like you're some kind of treasure. And the sexual tension between you two makes me want to vomit. He likes you asshole.
-sylvie

What should I do then?
-loki

You either tell him or just kiss him.
-sylvie

You're saying this like its the easiest thing in the world.
-loki

First of all, I'm not saying anything, I'm typing. Second, it is easy. You're just a pussycat.
-sylvie

I hate you.
-loki

You're welcome<3
-sylvie

*******************

Hello Mobius.
-loki

Hey, everything alright?
-mobius

Yes. What are you doing?
-loki

I was just reading through some files. I'm almost done. Why?
-mobius

Would you mind passing by my apartment when you're done? I gotta tell you something.
-loki

You could just text me.
-mobius

Its quite of importance. I'd rather do it in person.
-loki

Okay, sure. I'll be there in 20 minutes.
-mobius

Okay, c ya.
-loki

Bye<3
-mobius

*********

Loki put his phone down, becoming more nervous all of a sudden. He decided to go for option two and just kiss Mobius as he wasn't really the talker. Sure, he loved to talk all day long, but he'd rather not talk about his feelings.

He turned on the telly. It distracted him for like 5 minutes then the nervousness took over. Then he started pacing around in his apartment, wondering if he should really do what he was about to do.

Sylvie loved to prank him. But she wouldn't do that on a topic that has this much of an impact on his relationships right? because if it is a joke, it could ruin his friendship. Sylvie is mischievous, but not that bad. He decided to try and not think to much into it, but he couldn't. How should he? He decides to text her.

Sylvie, earlier wasn't a prank, right?
-loki

I love to prank you. And I know I do it quite often, but I resure you this isn't a prank. It could ruin your relationship with Mobius, I wouldn't do that. Why you asking?
-sylvie

Okay, good. Because I invited him over and I was planning on kissing him.
-loki

Oh, good luck.<3 Should I tell your neighbors to sleep somewhere else? It could get quite loud tonight. ;)
-sylvie

Fuck you.
-loki

Okay and you go fuck Mobius ;)
-sylvie

Oh right, you're a bottom
-sylvie

🖕🏼
-loki

I love you too.
-sylvie

As if on cue a knock came from the door. He stopped in front of it, taking a deep breath. You can do it Loki. Just kiss him. What could possibly go wrong? Oh right. He might not like you back and you'll ruin your entire friendship. It knocked again taking him back to reality. Stop overthinking. He opened the door to, obviously, find Mobius on the other side.

Wait, when is he supposed to kiss him? Should he just do it right now?

"Hey, Loki. Are you oka-" Mobius got cut off by Lokis lips. At first he just stood there in shock. He didn't expect this.

"I'm sorry. I thought you liked me too. Sylvie said so. So i just kissed you and I should have asked but-"
"Loki.", Mobius cut in.
"Yes?"
"Shut up." the agent pressed their lips back together, stepping into the apartment. He closed the door with his foot, then pressing the god against it.

Loki pulled Mobius in by his waist, their bodys being pushed against one another making both men moan as their growing erections press against eachother. "Bedroom" the god commanded pushing Mobius away from the door.

Once in the bedroom Mobius immediately pushed Loki on his bed climbing on top of him. He pulled the black haired under him into another deep kiss, undressing both of them.

They broke the kiss as Loki let out a deep moan duo to Mobius putting a hand on his dick. He pumped the gods erection a few times until precum started to form on his tip. "Mobius. Please." Loki moans.

"Please what?" the agent whispered in his ear.
"Fuck me."

He stopped teasing Loki and followed his instruction as he couldn't wait any longer himself. "Where is it?" "Top shelf" Loki nodded towards his bedside table.

Mobius got off of him, getting the lube. As he went for the condom Loki let out a quite "No".

"Are you sure?"
"Yes. You're clean right?"
"Yes I am."
"Good. I just want to feel you." Thats the last thing the god said, because Mobius hurried back to the bed. He put lube on his fingers, stretching Loki. As the first finger went in  the black haired already turned into a moaning mess, losing it as Mobius hit that one point. The agent added another finger now scissoring the god, aiming for that bundle of nerves.

"Are you ready?", Loki just nodded in response. He didn't trust his voice and he just wanted Mobius inside him.

"I want to hear you" the agent whispered inside his ear. Then he lubed up his cock, pushing against the gods entrance. As he bottomed out he stayed in that position for a bit, letting Loki adjust.

"Move" the black haired whimpered impatiently. Mobius started to move, bucking his hips forward, soon starting to thrust hard into the god. Sweat started to form on both their chests the closer they got to their climax. They were really loud, both of them waited to long to care.

"I'm close" Loki moaned out as Mobius thrusted into him. The agents smirked at him. It's all that it took Loki to hit his climax, coming hard. Mobius followed after another two thrusts, filling Loki up, the god loving the feeling.

Mobius pulled out, laying next to Loki. The black haired put his head on the agents chest pulling the duvet over both of them.

"I love you."
"I love you too."