Christopher (angst a. fluff)

TW: Sexual abuse and mention of rape.

A/N
I really wanted to write this, its nothing like the storys I've written before and I guess thats the point that made me want to write it so badly. John and Sherlock are also in this, Loki and Mobius are both partly detectives, helping John and Sherlock here and there. I hope you enjoy as much as itis possible for this story.

Lokis POV

I knock on the door, nervous for what's about to happen. I don't have to wait long until the door opens revealing a smiling Christopher at the other side.

*** flash back ***

Mobius picked up the phone huffing a annoyed "hello" in it.
"Hello Mobius" Sherlock said with an emotionless tone.
"Hey, I'm assuming you and John need us for a case?"
"Yes. We need you for someone named Christopher. Known for raping and killing, mostly men. Its dangerous so we wanted to do that ourselves until we found out that the men he goes for are mostly tall man with long black hair."
"Loki." he whispered getting quite nervous.
"Yes. You can have sometime to think about it as it is a big deal, just text us if you're in or not. You would be a huge help tho. Christopher is smart and nothing like anyone we had before. He'd run before we would be able to get to him, we need a distraction." The part time detective let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. He knew this was of importance but he wasn't sure if he was able to risk Loki for it. It would have to be Loki's choice.
"Okay, I'll ask him"
"Thank you" is all that Sherlock said before the line went dead.

*** end of fb ***

"Come in" the man says with a smile plastered on his face. That bastard. I walk past him hoping he doesn't notice my shaking hands. "Lets eat shall we?" he says as he walks into the kitchen, I follow. I sit down opposite to him. You've got this.

"So.. how old are you?" I ask not quite sure what to say  but having to say something, after all this is supposed to be a "normal date". "I am 25, you?" "Me too" I force a smile at him. Chris says nothing after that and starts eating so i just do the same. I know how dangerous he is and I'd rather not anger him.

After were done he smiles at me, I smile back awkwardly. "Do you want to watch a movie?" "Uhm yes sure." He stands up and starts walking somewhere, I just follow. As i walk behind him I take some time to look him up and down. He has a suit on and he actually looks good, I'm saying this in a friendly manner of course. I am with Mobius and he's a killer. He looks nice and nothing like the person he's supposed to be, no wonder why its so easy for him to get victims.

"Here take a sit" he motions to his couch. I sit down and he does the same. I shift awkwardly as his leg touches mine. God I want to leave.

****** Mobius POV

Sherlock, John and I are slowly approaching the house Loki and that bastard are in. John holding his phone through which we see everything duo to the little camera in Loki's suit. I get nervous as that Chris guy sits down on the couch way to close to Loki. I didn't think it would go this fast.

"I don't like this" I whisper, looking at Sherlock. "Yes, I understand that, I wouldn't want John in there either. But we'll stop him before he could do anything. Promise" he flashes a small smile at me which I haven't seen before. Its beautiful and resuring  making me relax a bit. "He'll be fine. And he's really brave for doing this." John added, also smiling at me. Before we could continue talking there was a loud scream, making us run.

***Lokis POV

We sit there, still too close. He turns on a movie, but before it even starts he already has his hand on my thigh. "What are you doing?" I say loudly, looking at him. "Don't act like you don't like it" he smirked at me, pushing me back. "Get off of me you pervert!" I yell trying my best to push him off but I just can't get that bastard to move. Where are Sherlock and John? Where is Mobius? Shouldn't they see everything on the fucking camera?

"You're gonna be quite or I'll kill you" Christopher says through gridded teeth then he starts to open my belt. "No stop that." I say trying to push him off. "Shut up you whore" is all he says, ripping my pants off. "STOP!" I now yell at the top off my lungs, he doesn't. I start kicking and squirming, trying everything to get him off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME. I DON'T WANT THIS" he looks me in the eyes, anger so hard it makes me gasp. His eyes screaming "I'll kill you". "Please don't" I say, tears making their way in my eyes. He ignores me putting a finger on my shorts. Tears make their way down my cheeks. "MOBIUS PLEASE!" I cry out. Then I hear glass shattering.

Seconds later Sherlock runs up, Mobius and John following. "Didn't you hear him bastard?! GET OFF" Sherlock yells, yanking Christopher off of me, arresting him. John and Mobius run up to me.

"God Loki I am so sorry. We weren't able to break the door in. Are you okay?" I swing my hands around Mobius neck, pulling him into a tight hug. "Y-yes I'm okay i guess. Please never let me go." I sob into his shoulder. "I won't." He says hugging me back. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. I pull back from the hug turning around.

Just then I notice the blue lights outside and see Christopher being pushed into a police car. I then look into Johns eyes who's hand is laying on my shoulder.

"I am so sorry we weren't there before something happened. You're so brave and you safed so many young mens live tonight. We're proud of you." He said before pulling me into a hug. "Thank you" I whisper in his neck. Then he pulls back and I get pulled into another hug. Its the first time ever that I get to hug Sherlock and it makes me smile. "I am sorry too, Loki. You did really great tonight." Sherlock said. I pull away a bit to look in his eyes. "Thank you Sherlock." "I have to thank you" he smiles at me, then pulls away completely.

I saved so many lives tonight. And I did every live that already was taken right, by bringing that bastard into jail. I did great tonight and I even made Sherlock proud. But most off all I made myself proud.

"Lets go home, okay?" Mobius says. I nod and take his hands. All four of us walk home to Sherlock and John together. Mobius and I take a cab from there to drive home. "You really did so great, Loki. I love you" Mobius smiles at me, pecking my lips softly. "I love you too."