No sense fanfiction 🤨

Please don't take this serious. I tried to find Johnlock smut and stumbled over fanfictions that made me cry because they made no sense at all. And i wanted to write my own. This is just random thoughts puzzled together and it is not meant to make any sense at all so yeah hope you can have a laugh 🤨🤨

Loki opened the door and saw Mobius on his bed.
"Mobby?"
"Yas queen?"
"Tea?" Mobius looked at him and threw up. Loki smiled and made himself and Mobius tea. He came back and placed the coffees on Mobius belly.
"This shit howt" Mobius yelled throwing the cups on the floor. Loki started crying and throwing up. He then sat down on the bed and fell asleep.

Loki woke duo to loud music. He stood up from bed and went to the living room to see Mobius in a leather suit dancing on a pole.
"Help me you look so hawt" Loki cried and lost consciousness. He stood up again and kissed Mobius on the lips.

"Lets frack"
"Okay bby lets frackle" Mobius smiled.
They rolled to the bedroom.
They frackled. Loki started crying. "You're so hawt"
"Lets frickle again"
Loki threw up and they frackled again. Loki got pregnant and gave birth to Doctor Strange.

"Why is my baby so ugly?" Lokis head exploded. Doctor Strange looked terrified. "Did i just come out of his ass?" he cried and run out. "I'm telling my mum!" He screamed as he run through the hospital.

"Sir are you okay?" Doctor Watson asked and Stephen cried. "No i just got pushed out of a aws" he threw up and the doctor started crying. The both of them died.