Can i close my eyes? (sad)

A/N

this ones quite sad and it doesn't really have a happy ending. Also I wrote this in school so its really short.

"I don't want to do this." said Loki.
"I know. But you just have to stay awake a few more minutes." answered Mobius.

He thought it was easy but it wasn't for Loki. The god tried hard to hold on. He loved Mobius. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to leave. But on the other hand there was this immense pain.

"Can I close my eyes? it hurts." the black haired whimpered. As a time door opened Mobius nodded. He loved Loki. He needed to let him go.

Even if, when he closes his eyes and loses consciousness, his chance of surviving would go really low. Mobius needed to take the risk, for Loki. He couldn't act out of selfishness. Loki was in pain and he needed to let go.

"I love you"
The black haired immediately passed out as he closed his eyes.

Mobius felt hot tears rolling down his face, yet he felt he had done the right thing.

The suited men picked up the body. They hurried through the time door. "Hopefully you'll be okay" Mobius thought.

*******

Now here he stands. Infront of the grave. In black cursive letters it reads "Loki Laufeyson". He couldn't believe it. He was gone. With Lokis death there died a piece of Mobius heart. It will forever be empty for him.

"I love you." He put the flowers on top of the grave. A yellow one for friendship, a red one for love and a dagger with a green handle, because it reminded him so much of Loki.

It was his final goodbye. He didn't move on. He lived with the hole in his heart until he died. Finding peace, buried next to his love.