But you're important to me. (angst/ fluff)

A/N

TW suicide (attempt)

This ones really short.
I won't update regularly, it may happen that i post 3 times a week and sometimes don't at all, depends on my mood. I hope you enjoy, have fun reading <3

"Loki?", the agend screamed at the figure standing on the edge of a building. "Go away." the god screamed back.

"Don't do it."
"Why? There's no one who believes in me. I've killed my mother. I almost killed Thor. I lost my father right after the first time he ever showed me love. I ruined the sacred timeline. I lost sylvie. You're the only one left. Eventually I'll betray and hurt you. I don't want that. This is the only way out of being a Loki."

"Bullshit. Come down to me, please. I love you. No betrayal could hurt as much as loosing you, Loki. You are important to me and I need you. Don't leave me."

Both men had tears in his eyes. Loki because Mobius just confessed his love for him. And Mobius because he almost lost the person he loves so much.

The agent lets out a relieved sight as Loki backs away from the roof. He then makes his way into the building, running towards Loki.

Loki smiled at Mobius with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Mobius. I love you too."
"Don't be. I'm just glad you're with me now." He said, cupping Lokis cheek and pulling him into a deep kiss.

He pulls away to catch his breath. "Let's go home, okay?" "Okay." Loki whispers. Taking the gods hand in his they walk out together.