Halloween. (soft)

Tomorrow is Halloween, personally don't get the specialty of it but here's a fanfiction about it. To the people who enjoy Halloween, i hope you have a great one tomorrow<3

Loki stood in front of his Mirror, turning to see every angle of his body. Sylvie, his twin sister, was going to throw a Halloween party this evening.

She had invited all they're colleagues from the jewelry store they had once opened. Loki and Sylvie had always loved jewelry, having to combine every outfit with a fancy ring, bracelets or necklace. They started making their own at five years old and planned to open their own shop at ten. The man smiled at himself as he thought back to what he had archived with his sister.

He then went over to his shelf pulling out his box with jewelry, mostly self made, and put on a few rings and one of his favorite necklaces. He had made himself a leather suit in green, black and golden colors with golden horns to match it. He had thought long and hard about what he wanted to wear, it had to be something sexy so Mobius would notice him but he also didn't want to be too basic so he just created his own little masterpiece. He went back to the mirror checking out his outfit one last time before leaving.

He went out of his apartment and down to Sylvie's. They lived in a story house, so he didn't have to go far. He was glad about that as he could easily drink without having to worry how to get home and it was always nice to have someone close when they needed someone to talk to. He knocked on the door ones he reached it, nervousness suddenly sinking in as the door opened.

"Hello brother", the blonde haired smiled at him. Sylvie wore a nice short rock with ripped leggings underneath. Her face was covered in fake bruises and blood smeared all over as well as on her shirt, seemingly a Zombie. The siblings embraced in a quick hug before stepping inside the apartment. "You look wonderful, Sylv. Trying to impress Milica?" Sylvie blushed before smirking at him. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself. And you should be quiet going all out for Mobius." they both chuckled and walked into the living room. 

The living room was already full of people, loud Music playing over the voices from all the little conversations. Loki immediately spotted Mobius in the corner but decided to first say hello to everyone else as to not be too obvious.

He turned around and saw that Milica already captured Sylvie in a deep conversation. He smiled to himself. He then went over to the kitchen to get himself a cup of alcohol. He knew he needed to have a bit in his blood if he wanted to make a move on Mobius, as the boss he probably shouldn't have too much tho.

The black haired went back into the living room with his cup and finally went over to Mobius. "Hey Loki, what you got there?" the man smiled at him motioning to his cup.

"No idea if I'm being honest, all I know is that its alcohol" I took a sip as I felt nervousness rush over my body. Talking to Mobius usually didn't make me nervous at all, but my plan for tonight was big and it would probably (quite surely) break my heart if it didn't work out. I smiled at him as I lowered my cup again, he smiled back at me with that damn cute smile. "Can I have a taste?" I looked up at him suprised. "I.. uh sure" I handed him my cup watching interested as he took a sip. His face crunched up as he gave me back my cup making me chuckle. "Thats disgusting" "Oh its not that bad."

"Oh no it is, it tastes like shit" he made a face of disgust. I just shrugged taking another sip. "Let's get you something else then" he nodded and started to walk towards the kitchen, me following silently. He took himself a cup and filled something in it. I turned around leaning against the kitchen counter waiting for him to finish. As he did he leaned next to me taking a sip of his cup, then placing it next to him. "Dance?" he said holding out a hand. I tried to hide my smile as I looked up at him, failing and grinning widely as I look into his eyes filled with hope and a glance of nervousness. "Of course."

He drags me out to the living room, pulling me close once we reached the dance floor Sylvie had put up. We were so close I could feel his every breath hitting against my chest, making goosebumps rise all over my body. I slowly placed my hands on his hips, careful as to not do anything that would make him uncomfortable and scare him off. He just smiled up at me and put his hands behind my neck. We started to sway to the music, never breaking eye contact.

"Loki?" he asked in a whisper after a few minutes and I caught his eyes glancing down at my lips. "Mhm" "Can I kiss you?", I smiled down at him and nodded soflty, not a second later his lips were softly pressing against mine and I closed my eyes, kissing back. It was sweet and full of love. He pulled back slightly to catch his breath, smiling up at me. "Want another drink?" he asked a slight blush creeping on his cheeks. "Maybe later, I'd take another kiss if you don't mind" he smiled widely at me and let out a soft chuckle. "always" he said before closing the gap between us, kissing me again.