Doctor Strange? (soft ig)

This is actually my dream from last night so I thought why not make a fanfiction. It may could get a bit confusing but I hope you enjoy:))

Loki opened his eyes and looked around, stunned. He was in New York with the only difference that there were no cars and no normal people. There were a bunch of black dressed agents who were chasing after someone. He looked around and saw two little kids, one about 14 years old and the other 10. It seems they were chasing them, but why would they chase children?

Loki jumped as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Who are you?" a agent asked with a stern voice. "I'm Loki, god of midgard. May I ask if you know where Mobius is? I need to find him" worry made its way in his voice. The agent said nothing and just walked away. The god jumped again as someone yelled "There he is! Catch him" and all the agents started running. But they run after a tall man, the only normal looking person besides the two kids. Loki was more then confused now. He just started running after them, scared of being alone in this place that seemed like New York, but it just coudn't be.

They run after the man through small streets until they run past a shop and Loki looked at the reflection on one of the windows, his breath hitched. "Doctor strange?" he yelled. The reflection of the tall guy in which a Doctor Strange flew just a second ago suddenly wasn't Doctor Strange anymore and everyone just kept running except for one agent. The man turn around and stepped towards Loki. "Yes, Loki. It's me. Doctor Stephen Strange." he said as his form slowly went back and there was Doctor Strange standing in front of him. "But why? How?? And where the hell are we?" The god asked clearly scared. There was a glance of pity in Stephens eyes before he answered "This is some kind of dream. Only thing is you won't just wake up in the morning, that's why I'm here. After your last mission with Mobius you fell into a coma and he asked me to help you out of here. There's a lot he needs to tell you and he was really worried that you would't make it out on your own."

Loki just looked at him. He couldn't believe what he has just heard but he needed to, why else should Doctor Strange be here? "So you can get me out of here?" "Yes, just take my hand," he said reaching out his hand. Loki took it and closed his eyes.

"LOKI??" he heard a familiar voice yell. He opened his eyes and now he was in a hospital. He smiled at Mobius. "I'm back" the agent smiled back at his god, glad he had survived. Then he turned to Stephen who was also standing next to Loki's bed. "Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough" tears started to form in Mobius eyes and Stephen gave him a little smile. "It's my honor I was able to help, but I really have to get back now." he said before he got out of the room, leaving Loki and Mobius alone. "So Loki, I hope this isn't to much to take in now since you just woke up but I really need to tell you. I was worried sick as I saw you here. I was scared that I could never..", Mobius took a deep breath, "that I could never tell you how much I really love you. And even if you don't feel the same, you should just know" Loki smiled at him, " I love you too", he said before pulling Mobius down by his shirt and kissing him softly.