"Okay" he pouted.

"Even you Jake." Soobin said

"Why!?"

"This is their family business, it's best to leave"

"Fine I'm coming" one by one they left, leaving Jay and Niki to talk to the 3.

Jay sighed. "It all started many years ago"

Flashback

No One's POV

"Happy birthday mother!!" Shouted the boys

"Omo hello, what are you doing here?"

"We want to say good luck before you and speak" Jay said

"Ahh thank you, I'm so glad you came. But don't you want to go and see your aunties, uncles and cousins?"

"Yeah but we wanna be with you!" Niki cried

"Really! I'm so happy. Do you want to say something to mummy before she makes a big speech?"

"Oh oh! Good luck!" Said Niki

"I hope you do your best" added Jay

"Thank you very much"

After their cheering and clapping, someone came through the doors, interrupting the happiness in the room. "Hey bestie, it's time to go"

"I'll be there in a sec" She sighed. "Well I better go, why don't you join your cousins, I'm sure they want to see you" she stood up and turned around.

"Wait!" Cried Sunghoon stopping his mother in his tracks. He went up closer to her and placed a necklace with a small sparkling jewel in her hands. "It's for you, it's a lucky charm I made with Joonie hyung. It's not perfect and you don't need to wear it but you can keep it." He adjusted his eyes onto the floor.

She smiled as she placed the necklace around her neck with care. "I love it, I'll make sure I'll wear this everyday but you know, you should smile more often. Not just within for our family to see" she cupped his face making Sunghoon look up at his mother. "When you find someone who loves you more than me, I'm sure they would want to see you gorgeous smile"

She got up and stopped at the door before exiting. "Go and join your cousins now, you don't want to miss my big birthday speech" and left.

At the Ballroom After the Speech...

"Yeonjun hyung!" Niki shouted

"Riki!!" Yeonjun replied as they ran and hugged. "How is my amazing cousin"

"Great hyung!"

"Hey what about me?" Jake asked with the biggest pout on his face

"Jake hyung!!"

After the greetings and chat between all of them, they finally became bored. "I'm bored" said Hueningkai

"Me too" added Jay

"Why don't we play hide and seek?" Suggested Soobin

"Oh! Yes please!" Beomgyu cried "Sunghoon is the seeker!!"

"Wait! Why me!?"

"Because you're never the seeker when we play"

"Hang on Beomgyu." Taehyun said before he ran off "let's go and ask Yoongi hyung if we can first"