2 months later.

tristan had been taking off in his career he was making new music and getting fame all around the world and he even had paparazzis now and was even spotted with a girl. pictures of him, with this mysterious girl floated all around the internet. 

it pissed guen off and to think she finally had him all to herself as if killing seol wasn't enough now there was someone else in the picture and she really did not want to have to kill again because she really hated messy things. 

tristan sighed as he looked at the rumors annoyed. "for fucks sake she is my sister can't i hang out with my sister in peace without the internet thinking i have a new girlfriend or something this is literally gross now i have to make a statement on this too." 

"i will help you out with that" his manager told him while logging into his twitter account. "i will tweet it for you right now."

"thanks mina it is much appreciated" he said while getting back to working on his new song in the studio with his producer. 

mina then tweeted "hey everyone i am clearing up a certain rumor or situation since the internet likes to assume so much i am not in a relationship nor do i wish to be i am focused on my work right now and i am taking one step at a time and if you guys want to know so badly the girl seen in those photos is my sister i never mentioned her because i simply don't have to and i don't want to since after all she values her privacy and doesn't want any spotlight or attention on her so i would appreciate it if you guys stopped the rumors and respected my sisters privacy  thank you and bye for now." 

she then sent the tweet which in just one second had over 500 likes and many many retweets and replies some people were agreeing some were disagreeing as always. 

guen quickly saw this tweet that popped up on her feed since she of course followed him on everywhere, she sighed in relief. "thank god at least now i don't have to worry about getting my hands bloody again."